grab the headboard. ~ toji fushiguro

⚠️ Warnings:
-smut • jealous Toji
-degradation, praising, breeding
-mentions of cheating, pregnancy

~•~

The sound of a door slamming shut made you flinch and turn your head back. The figure of your muscular built husband steps out of the shadows as he looks at you with an annoyed look.

"Where's Megumi?" Was the first thing he said instead of greeting you with a kiss like other times.

"He's out with his friends," You reply. "Is there something wrong?" Your eyes meet his with a questioning look.

He walks towards you. And with each step he took, he gave off an intimidating aura. "Is there something wrong?" Toji repeats your question. "What do you fucking think!?"

Shocked, you stand up from your chair and narrow your eyes at him. "I don't know what happened at work but don't come walking into my home raising your fucking voice at me!"

"Sit. the. fuck. down." He grits his teeth with his eyes closed as if preventing himself from doing something he'll regret.

"Excuse me?"

"I said sit the fuck down!" Toji yells, finally losing his composure.

"Oh shit I pissed him off." You mumble to yourself and quickly sit down. Looking down at your lap with your hands intertwined together, you bite your lip anxiously.

He lets out a sigh, "Y/n look at me."

You look up and gulp.

"Now, be veryy honest with me dear." He looks at you with gentle eyes. "Have you been cheating on me?"

Oh shit.

"I plead the fifth."

He chuckles with closed eyes and looks down at you. "Didn't even try to deny it...I can't believe you."

"Who gave you this idea anyway?" You ask him.

"Doesn't matter who gave me the idea. How long has this been going on? Three months? A year perhaps?"

"It was Gojo wasn't it?" You fold your arms against your chest.

"So it is Gojo. How desperate can you be by fucking our son's sensei?!" Toji scoffs and looks to the side not wanting to look at you. "It's because we haven't had sex lately right? Is that it?"

You purposely yawn, "I was getting tired using my dildo. You were so busy with work that Gojo insisted in hanging out to distract me. He knew I was getting upset not being able to see you often, so he had his own way to entertain me..." You hold up your hands to look at your nails. Even if you knew your nails were chipped you still wanted Toji to realize that you 'didn't care' about his words.

Toji falls silent, processing what to do with you. "You're doing this on purpose aren't you? Pissing me off so you can get what you want. But no baby, this time things are different."

You glance up as he finished his last sentence. "I'm getting tired, I'm gonna go to sleep. Leave the door unlocked for Megumi when he gets home." Standing up from your seat, you exit the kitchen. Your husband glaring at your leaving figure.