cigarettes and sex. ~ ryomen sukuna

⚠️ Warnings:
-veryyy short smut (sorry)
-praising
-use of drugs/alcohol

~•~

The bedroom was filled with the smoke of marijuana. The bass of the music blasting against the walls. Wearing his hoodie and shorts barely covering your ass, you snuggle into his arms as he caresses your thighs.

Puffing out smoke from his lips, his half-lidded eyes stare down at you. "Tired?" Sukuna asks, holding the blunt in between his fingers.

"No, but I'd like to do something else than just lay here." You glance at your boyfriend as you sit up.

He raises an eyebrow before taking a hit, "Like what?"

You look around the room curiously and spot the LED remote control. That's when an idea popped into your head and you smirked. Sukuna notices your facial expression and sees you hop off the bed. Walking over to turn the music down and getting ahold of the LED remote.

As you crawl back onto the mattress, you begin to dim the lights red. The room was dark now and Sukuna's instincts knew exactly what you wanted to do. He chuckles, smoke emitting from his lips as he stares at you. "I get it now. Go ahead, show me what you can do..." He leans back against the headboard waiting for you.

You bite your lip in anticipation as he inhales his joint. Your hands unbuckle his belt, fingers pulling his pants down. You rub his erection through his boxers before pulling his cock out. Hand wrapped around him you stroke him slowly.

He sighs at the touch of your fingers pressed against the tip of his cock. Letting your tongue out, you slide his length into your mouth. Slowly bobbing your head up and down as you stare at his facial expressions.

Eyebrows knitted with pleasure he takes another whiff of his cigarette. Exhaling the smoke in front of you hitting your face. He grins as you close your eyes to not get smoke in your line of vision.

"Take it all in, that's it." Sukuna praises. Running his fingers through your hair, applying pressure on the back of your head. You deep throat him, moaning and sending vibrations against his cock. Making him grunt out. "Good girl..." He coos.

The blunt was still in between his fingers, taking couple of hits. He made sure to blow smoke in your face from time to time, and god did you enjoy it.

You on your knees in front of him, taking his cock in your mouth. Bobbing your head while he grips your hair and tilts his head back groaning in ecstasy. Sighing as you pull away he smirks, "We're not done yet, baby."

He motions for you to move closer to him and you do. Sukuna grabs your waist as you sit down on his lap, his cock twitching from meeting your skin. "Take these shorts off," his fingers hook into your clothing, pulling them down and throwing it across the room.

Sukuna moves your panties to the side, his fingers sliding in between your folds feeling how slick it is. "My pretty angel, all mine~"

You whine as you feel him remove his fingers but quickly replacing them with his length sliding into your pussy. "Ha..~" Soft but lewd whimpers leave your lips. The wave of satisfaction and arousal filling up your stomach.

Sukuna pushes himself all the way inside, hitting your cervix. He looks up at you, waiting for you to tell him to continue. You nod at him, and he begins to slowly thrust into you. Moaning out, you move your hips with the rhythm of his thrusts. His pulsating cock brushing up against your sensitive spot.

You hold onto his shoulders for support and bounce your hips at a fast pace. Sukuna groans as he smokes his cigarette. He inhales and takes your chin in his fingers, pulling you close. His lips meet yours as the smoke fills in your lungs.

Excess smoke leaves your lips as you moan. He pulls away admiring you on top of him. He leans back, one hand holding you up while the other is resting behind his head.

"Bounce on my cock, baby" Sukuna praises, "Yeah, just like that."

You ride up against him, bouncing on him. Your head tilting back in arousal. "Ryo..Ryomen~!" You whimper out.

Sukuna smirks at the way you moaned out his name. Listening to your pretty little whines. His fingers reaches down to your clit, rubbing your sensitive bud. He chuckles as you gasp, bringing you closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck," Sukuna mumbles. His cock twitching as your hips were beginning to go numb. "Cum all over my cock~." He cooed in your ear.

You were eager to climax, your walls tightened around him. Your legs tremble feeling the rush of erotic pleasure. The knot coming undone as you finish, still thrusting slowly milking him dry.

Sukuna sighs as his cum oozes out from your pussy. "You did such a good job, baby."

You hum in satisfaction, your body flopping down on his chest. "You made me do all the work.." you whimper.

"But you like taking control, don't you?" He smirks, roaming his fingers through your hair. You mumble a small 'I guess' earning a chuckle from him.

Before Sukuna could fall asleep, the ringing of your phone interrupts the quiet room. He looks to the side of the cabinet and reads the caller id.

He furrows his eyebrows and asks you, "Would you care to explain why Gojo is calling you so late?"

~•~

thanks for reading! again sorry for the veryyy short smut, I'm editing the Toji one rn 😓