004

Jeff's POV

October 25th

"You going to see your girl? Is that why you're rushing me to open the portal? Do me a favor and bring me some gummy worms back while you're out."

I'm getting impatient, Ben needs to open the damn portal already. I haven't been able to see her in a few days. It's driving me insane. I need to see her before I blow my brains out. 

Yeah, you would be the type to off yourself over some girl who is way out of your league.

Ben opens the portal and I quickly step through. I get to see her finally, it's been so long.

It's only been 3 days.

"HEY DON'T FORGET THE GUMMY WORMS!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

She's not home. Where did she go? Fuck, I should've gotten here sooner.

I'll check the usual places she goes on Saturday nights.  I'm sure she'll be with Misa which means I have to hear her run her damn mouth. Bitch really likes hearing herself talk.

I pull my hood up and put on my black facemask. I'll check the campus library first, I know she's got an exam coming up so she should be there studying.

Don't forget to check that cafe on Draven Ave, and that convenience store on Cloud Ave.

I fucking know that already. Let me focus, I need to find her. I bet she has her hair up and is biting her bottom lip when she's too focused on her notes. I want to bite her lip, make it bleed so I can taste her. I can taste her in other ways too, but I can't go rushing things.

You're a real perv you know that?

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

She wasn't at the library, the cafe, or the convenience store. So where the fuck is she!?

What if she's out on a date with some guy? No that's not likely, she keeps to herself. She's a good girl. She's my good girl. She's waiting for me, I'm the only one for her.

I sigh as my stomach growls. I know there's another convenience store a few blocks over, but I don't think I can eat without seeing her pretty face or knowing she's okay.

Where could she be? I'm getting anxious, what if something bad happened to her?

Yeah, what if she is on a date? What if she's in some guy's bed right now? Did you really think she'd stick to her schedule forever? Be a better stalker, clearly, you don't want her that badly. Maybe you should make a move, yeah? Quit dicking around and make her yours.

She wouldn't do something like that! Just shut up! She's a good girl, my sweet angel. The only bed she'll be in is mine.

Yeah yeah, just get something to eat and quit overthinking shit.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The neon blue "Drinks" sign flickers in the corner of my eye several times. I should hit the candy aisle first before getting something to drink.

Ben didn't say what kind of gummy worms he wanted so the little fucker is getting sour berry flavor.

I can just picture her in my arms taking forever to decide what kind of candy she wants. I'd buy her whatever she likes, anything for her.

I mean anything. I'd kill for her in a heartbeat. I'd spoil her to death.

Dude, how did you go from candy to killing? You do realize you live in a mansion with a bunch of basket cases? You can't just take her on dates or do domestic things with her. You're not supposed to be out in the outside world anyways. Honestly, you're delusional when it comes to her.