- ONE -

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄
____

𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 known that mom and dad were being serious, I would have just shut the hell up and obeyed them instead of marking their words. What kind of parents ship their kid off across the country? Do I look like somebody that's capable of taking care of themselves? Do I look grown the fuck up?

I was damn near pouting the whole ride to my aunt's house. I hadn't seen her in years, she really let herself go. My family was one of tall women, though the height thing didn't really pass on to me. I stood at five feet even while my aunt, Mabel, was about six feet. Still, at such a huge height, Mabel was clearly overweight. I'm talking belly hanging out and all. To get my mind off things, I guessed her weight as she drove me back to her house.

"Lucy, you will love California," my aunt assured me. My mom decided to send me off to her sister after I had failed my first year at university back home. She knew about some of my sexual endeavors from high school, and was damned that men played a part in my lack of good grades. I was so close to convincing mom that it wasn't what she thought, when one of my flings from the first month of college came knocking on my door while I slept one day, asking for me with flowers in hand. Why the hell would he do that? I don't even look like a bitch that deserves flowers, first of all. I'm one evil motherfucker.

Dad had given up on me a long while ago, so whatever mom said was what he went with. Once mom made the phone call, and my child-less aunt accepted, the deal was set in stone. Mabel enrolled me to County Day community college without me having a single say. At the very least, I was allowed to spend one last summer in Boston. Granted I was no longer a pass around like I had been in high school, I knew that it would be a good while before I was ever a Boston resident again, if I was ever a Boston resident again. So guess what? I fucked.

And fucked.
And fucked again.

I got a rush from having sex with whoever, wherever, and whenever. I do not like being tied down and belonging to a man. I do not like being told what to do, especially by a man. That was my life motto: live, laugh, fuck whoever you want.

Make no mistake though, my head is screwed on the right way this time around. I want to get out of this situation as fast I can. My aunt, the fat bitch, doesn't have a man. That means that I'm doubling as a fucking companion. I don't want to deal with her, and I don't want to be in California. I loved my life in Boston, and if I've gotta bust my ass for two years to get back there, then I guess I will.

"We're here" Mabel smiled at me, as we pulled into the driveway of a beach house. You know how many parties I could host at this joint? I gave my aunt, a light-skin woman who has very obviously been bleaching, a fake smile. "Yay!"

Because I Said Soजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें