- THREE -

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒
____

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 behind the vending machine as I watched Lucille walk past, discreetly following her into our current events class so that I could sit right beside her. To my dismay, I didn't catch Lucille by surprise when I popped up to her right. Instead, she looked at me with a look of annoyance. "You got cotton between your ears boy?"

I scoffed, "you love me." Lucille scrunched up her face, "is everybody from around here as delusional as you are?" I quickly glanced at our professor, who did not at all look close to being ready, before looking back at Lucille. I didn't have time to be messing around.

"Look," I spoke in a low tone, not wanting anybody to hear us. Lucille already looked unamused, but that didn't stop me. "I found your little Twitter. So I would like to ask you out on a date. Say yes."

Lucille scrunched up her face at me, appearing as if she was trying to keep from laughing. "Boy I don't have to do shit with you," she insisted, "move." I don't know what was with this woman and thinking her words had infinite power, but telling me to move was no where near enough to get me to give up.

I opened up my phone, thinking of another trick up my sleeve. "This ain't you?" I asked Lucille, my brightness down for her protection. The look on her face, truly shocked, told me all I needed to know. "Oh," I said, "okay. That's what I thought. So again I say, I would like to go out on a date. Say yes."

"No," Lucille persisted. "So what? You found my Twitter? You want a fucking cookie you stalker?" I cocked an eyebrow at my future girlfriend. "How about I just airdrop-" Lucille gripped my wrist, seeming to forget our whereabouts. "No!" The whole class, even the professor that was writing on the board, stopped to look at us. I smirked at Lucille.

She sighed, clearly defeated. "Fine," she said in a low whisper, now eyeing me aggresively. "One date, white boy. That's it." I nodded along, this silly bitch thinks she's only giving me one date? "Number?" I asked Lucille, "Address?"

"Forty Lovell Lane" Lucille mumbled as I typed the address into my phone. "And the number is 617-884-2367." I looked Lucille up and down, and could tell that she cared about her appearance.

She wore a black sundress, which reminded me of the video with the brown one, and a black choker. Her hair was pulled out of her face into a high ponytail and her black sandals displayed her bare but clear polished toes. "You look cute," I complimented her. She rolled her eyes, "don't push your luck, you blue eyed freak." Aye, she noticed my eye color, I'll take that.