- TWO -

ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒
___

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 of school has been my favorite for as long as I could remember. It is during that time that you do all your scouting. Since about eighth grade, I've been picking my victims out from the moment that they first set foot in class. So as I sat in current events, a mixed college class, I had my eyes glued to the door. I was one of the first to arrive.

"Dude," Kelvin, my best friend since our freshman year of high school, and the complete opposite of me, said as he watched me.

"No hot girl is gonna come strutting through that door. And if she does, it'll probably be with a man by her side. That's always how it is around here."

I ignored Kelvin, determined. Last year, the girl I chose to be my victim transferred and changed all her contact information. I let her get away too easy, to say the least. This year, whoever I pick is stuck, no matter what they try to do.

A mocha colored skin female poked her head in, seeming lost. Though I couldn't see the entirety of her, I could see that she was thick, definitely not skinny or even average, but was also far from "fat."

The professor, an older white lady, looked at her. "Hi," she greeted the girl, who I assume was a freshman. "Are you Lucille?" The girl smiled, fully coming into the class, showing off a black crop top with blue jean shorts and the popular white Air Force one sneakers. "Yeah, new here."

Lucille was very clearly African American, with very attractive 4C hair, a slightly wide nose, thick eyebrows, and plump lips. I had never been with a black girl before, not because I didn't find them attractive but because in California, they typically stick to their race.

But Lucille, she was gonna be mine. I don't care what it takes to attain her. "Do not," Kelvin interrupted my thoughts, "look at her. She looks so innocent." I scoffed, giving Kelvin a quick glance. "Everybody starts somewhere," I reminded him.

Lucille very clearly did not think twice about where to sit. Lucky me, she sat at the table in front of Kelvin and I. Every table had two spin chairs assigned to it. Lucille's table was empty before she sat, so guess what I did?

Kelvin shook his head at me, as he could practically read my mind, but what can I say? I'm a determined man. I got up and sat beside Lucille, sticking out my hand to shake hers. My chair was turned so that I was facing Lucille directly, meaning I could also see Kelvin in my peripheral vision. He was facepalming himself.

"Lucille," I said, "very beautiful name. You know, that was my late grandmother's name as well." I could see Kelvin's mouth drop, as he knew that I was lying, but I had to start somewhere.