Home?

We return to Ben and Frisk resting against a wall in a puzzle room. They have been resting there for a few minutes, and Frisk has made herself comfortable on Ben's shoulder. However, they both know they need to get moving again soon.

Ben: "You ready to get moving again, Frisk?"

Frisk: "Yeah." A grumble from her stomach is heard. "I hope Miss Toriel has something we can eat."

Ben: "Why don't you eat the spider donut we got earlier?"

Frisk: "I want to save it for later."

Ben: "Alright." The two of them stand up, holding hands. "Then we should get moving."

She only nods as the two of them move towards the doorway. They notice that the spikes are absent, so they walk past the puzzle in that room. When they reach the end of the next room, they see the doorway is blocked by spikes and that there is a plaque adjacent to it.

* If you can read this, press the blue switch.

Ben and Frisk don't say anything, and just go back to the blue switch. Just before they reach it, they encounter a Loox. A battle commences.

* Loox Drew Near!

Ben quickly goes into ACT and picks "Check" to start.

* LOOX - ATK 6 DEF 6
* Don't pick on him.
* Family name: Eyewalker

Loox: "Please don't pick on me." He says in a shaky voice before attacking with some kind of bubble attack that bounces off the walls. Ben and Frisk do their best to avoid them, but one of the attacks scrapes Ben's hand, dealing only one damage due to his high defense. The attack ends.

* Loox gnashes his teeth.

Frisk: "Are you okay Ben?" She grabs and inspects Ben's hand.

Ben: "Yeah, I'm fine. It only dealt one damage." He inspects his own hand. "Though, I think that there's a bruise."

Frisk: "Good." She goes into ACT and picks "Don't Pick On".

Loox: "Finally someone gets me." His voice is still shaky as he sends several single, faster moving bubbles. Ben and Frisk have no trouble getting through that attack.

Before anything else, Ben hits Mercy, and then "Spare", ending the battle.

* YOU WON!
* You earned 0 XP and 5 Gold.

They move over to the blue button behind a pillar, and press it. They hear a loud noise, and go over to it and see the spikes are gone.

Frisk: "Well, that wasn't too hard."

Ben: "Yeah. Let's hope they stay like that."

They move over to the next room and it looks like the last one, and the one before. Except, the room is in a different perspective.

Ben: "You've gotta be kidding me." He groans in frustration.

Frisk: "We just got to keep moving. Hopefully this is one of the last ones."

Ben: "Yeah. Maybe."

They continue this room, and fight a couple of monsters. They also do the same in the next room. They finally reach the end of the puzzle into a hallway that goes two ways.

Frisk: "Which way should we go first?"

Ben: "Well, there appears to be a house in the distance to the left, which is likely where Toriel is. So let's go straight and see what's over there."