Grillby's and Waterfall!

When the three humans reach the next area, they see Sans at another sentry station. They are also approached by a monster child.

Monster Kid: "Yo! Are you two sneaking out to see her, too?"

Ben: "Uh, see who?"

Monster Kid: "Undyne, of course! She's the coolest!! I wanna be just like her when I grow up..." He gets a bit nervous. "Hey, uh, don't tell my parents I'm here. Ha ha."

Frisk: "Don't worry. We won't tell anyone."

Monster Kid: "Thanks!" He runs off. "See you later!"

Chara: "Hey guys, come here." She points to a blue flower. "Have a look at this."

Ben and Frisk go over to it and stand there for a few moments.

Ben: "So, what does it do?"

Echo Flower: "So, what does it do?" It sounds just like Ben.

Frisk: "Woah! That's cool!"

Echo Flower: "Woah! That's cool!" It sounds just like Frisk.

Ben: "So, this is some kind of Echo Flower."

Chara: "That's it's name actually."

Frisk: "That's cool." She walks over to Sans with the other two. "Hey Sans. What are you doing here?"

Sans: "what? haven't you seen a guy with two jobs before?"

Ben: "Yeah, but why do you have two jobs?"

Sans: "it's so i get twice the legally-required breaks."

Chara: "So you're just being lazy more efficiently."

Sans: "yeah. anyway, i'm going to grillby's in a little bit. wanna come?"

Frisk: "That actually sounds really nice right about now." Her stomach quietly grumbles. "We are pretty hungry."

Ben: "Besides, we definitely need somewhere to sit down for a bit."

Sans: "well, if you insist. i'll pry myself from my work." He gets out of the sentry station and starts moving to the area on the right. "over here. i know a shortcut."

Ben: "What kind of shortcut would be in that direction?"

Sans: "just trust me, okay?"

Ben: "Fine." He shrugs. "Let's get a move on."

The four go with Sans into the next area. They all, minus Sans, feel woozy as they close their eyes. When they open their eyes, they are suddenly in Grillby's. There are only a few patrons there, but most of them seem drunk.

Frisk almost pukes, but she keeps herself from emptying her stomach, though she still feels a bit sick. Ben pats her back as she starts to recover from the sudden teleportation.