Backstory & Judgement

After getting out of the elevator, they continue their journey. As they walk down the hallway, they find another elevator.

Frisk: "Do you think it could take us to the castle?"

Ben: "It might."

Ben presses the button, but nothing happens. Ben hits the button a couple more times, and still nothing.

Ben: "Guess it's in use."

Frisk: "Then I guess we gotta walk there."

Ben: "Appears so."

Ben, Frisk, and Chara start there way through the passage, passing by numerous buildings far off to the left.

They then make a turn, and they can see something faintly in the distance. Ben and Frisk can't tell what it is, but Chara knows.

Chara: 'After all this time....I'm home.'

The three make it to a small area with a house across from them. A house similar to Toriel's but there's no color.

Ben: "Hey, this reminds me of Toriel's home."

Frisk: "You're right. Except it looks so dreary."

Ben: "I wonder if it looks the same inside."

The three enter the house, and it does indeed look very similar to Toriel's home. Except for the fact that there is a chain and two locks blocking the way to the stairs.

Ben: "As if that's supposed to stop us."

Ben tries to hop over the chain, but some invisible barrier stops him. He tries to do the same with the handrail blocking the stairs, but the exact same thing happens.

Ben: "Okay, guess that isn't going to work."

Chara looks around the area, before her eyes land on a note attached to the chain.

Chara: "'Howdy! I'm in the garden! If you have anything to get off your chest, please don't hesitate to come.'" She smiles. "'The keys are in the kitchen and the hallway.'"

Frisk: "Well that was awfully nice of the king to tell us where the keys are."

Ben: "Okay, then let's head to the kitchen first. Maybe there will be some food for us to 'bororw'."

They make their way towards the kitchen, and they find an another similar room to Toriel's home. The dining table, the bookshelf, the fireplace, and the chair look almost identical.

Frisk: "Woah, this is pretty freaky."

Ben: "I know, right? What were the odds of those two places looking so similar?"

Chara: 'Better than you would think.'

As they're about to step into the kitchen, they suddenly get caught in a battle, and two Froggit's appear. But there's no introductory text like there usually is. In fact, none of the options are there either.

Ben: "Okay, this just got a bit weirder."

The three stand there before the Froggit's, before one of them begins to speak.

Froggit 1: "A long time ago, a human fell into the RUINS."

Ben and Frisk suddenly turn their heads to Chara, who seems to be lost in thought. Before they could question her, the second Froggit speaks.

Froggit 2: "Injured by their fall, the human called out for help."

The battle ends, and the three go into the kitchen and start searching.