𝖛𝖎. teenage dirtbag

S01 E03 / 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

TRIGGER WARNING ✸ for mild emetophobia

all references will be marked with this symbol: ✸
feel free to read around these sections if you feel comfortable to do so.
please put your health and wellbeing in priority over your readership.
thank you !! x

   "What do we feel like listening to today?"

Somehow, in that moment, it was the worst question in the world.

Stooped over as she grabbed her bag out of the footwell, Rosy's head turned to look over at the blonde in the drivers seat.

It was the kind of question that felt make or break, the kind of question that Caroline Forbes took very seriously. She said it loudly, keys in the ignition and engine still humming as she flipped through the CD booklet bedazzled with gems spelling her initials.

Behind her, in the back seats, Elena and Bonnie exchanged a look––

Rosy knew that look, mostly because she was thinking the same thing.

Caroline's curls bounced as she looked up expectantly.

  "I have loads of options," She said brightly, "Turns out your parents divorcing is a great way to guilt trip your dad into buying all the new releases."

At this point in their friendship, Rosy didn't even blink at that.

It'd been one of those days where Rosy could feel her brain melting into a puddle at the bottom of her skull. She felt like tugging on her scalp to distract herself from the long aching headache that she could feel smoothing out the folds of her brain.

It wouldn't be enough for tonight, Rosy knew that, not when they had the pep rally that they'd been preparing for all week.

  "Seriously, guys?" Caroline asked when no one answered her. She looked over at Rosy and the girl just smiled back weakly, "Just name a CD. Literally any CD––"