8. Shockwave

"What's on a person's face, isn't always what's in their hearts" 

---

You stopped the car next to a large field filled with cows. Five turned the radio up and he took off his vest before he stepped out of the car while you took off his hat "That hat suit you" he said "I know" you said as you put the hat on the seat before getting out while Five put some glasses on.

A country song was playing on the radio as Five sitting in the front seat with glasses on while looking at the map over Pennsylvania.

"You know maybe we could move to a farm" Five suddenly suggested "Me living on a farm?" you asked as you turned your head to look at him "I can see myself living on a farm" you said.

"How do you want our house to look like?" he asked "I want a white house with blue shutters and room overlooking in the river, so I can paint" you said "Anything else?" he asked "Yeah. I want a big old porch that can rap the entire house" you said "Aww" he said "We can drink tea or coffee and watch the sun go down" you said "Okay. I love that. I will make sure that happens" he said "You promise?" you asked "Mm-hmm. I promise" he and you smiled.

"So, I assumed that the three of us will continue the road trip we planned when Klaus had met this mother" Five said "What place do you want to see?" you asked "I was about to ask you" he said before he looked at you "Why do you want to know?" you asked "Cause I would like to go on another date with you" he asked.

"You are my best friend"

"If you believe in yourself, you are halfway there"

"It would be so fun, us two on a road trip together"

"You have being like a daughter to me, so thank you for making my life a little more enjoyable"

You clenched your fists without noticing the dark red veins appearing around your hands.

"We all have only one life, so we better make the best of it" 

"Nat?" Five asked, making you snapped out of your thoughts before you turned your head to look at me "Do you want to go on a date with me again, tonight?" he asked "Yeah I would love that" you said and but he narrowed his eyes at you.

"Are you okay?" he asked "Yeah" you lied and Five raised a brow.

"What were you saying?" you asked "I was saying that I know some romantic restaurants in Pennsylvania in mind, where we can have dinner just the two of us. Like the R2L restaurant, and the Monterey Bay Fish Grotto restaurant" he said as he was looking over the restaurants of Pennsylvania which 'cause you to smile.

"How do you know about those restaurant anyway?" you asked and Five pulled up a brochure before he circle the name over those two restaurants he wanted you and him to have your dates on the map.