9. The Grandfather paradox

"The reality is none of us are easy to be with, we all suffer from something, so when you meet someone who's willing to stay committed to understanding you and actually wants to grow with you, don't let your ego and pride ruin it"

---

Five realised that the bar was a bad idea to talk with his family while strangers was around them. So he deiced to lead you all upstairs so you can have the conversation.

When you were all around the pool tables Five started telling them about the grandfather paradox.

"Paradox Protocols. The Complete Commission Guide to Temportal Anomalies Chapter 68 'The Grandfather Paradox' It's New Jersey, 1953, and Elmer Tatelman hates his grandfather. Elmer blames everything on his grandfather. His mother's pain, his father's dead, and his own sad life. This could have been just another sad tale about soup, except for one thing. Elmer is about to invent...time travel. You see, Elmer has decided the key to his future happiness is to go back in time and kill his grandfather. Elmer completed his mission, but he's made one crucial mistake. He went too far back in time. You see murdering his grandfather in 1905 meant that Elmer's mother didn't exist to meet his father in 1925. Which made certain that Elmer himself was never born. Elmer killed his grandfather so his mother was never born. But if his mother was never born, Elmer no longer exists. But if Elmer no longer exists, how could he possibly kill his grandfather? And around and around we go. Elmer has created a paradox, the grandfather paradox. The most pernicious problem in The Commission Handbook of Paradox Protocols. This story is not true. But if it were, Elmer would have placed, time, space, and every living thing in grave peril. Don't be an Elmer! We've been lucky so far. With your help, constant vigilance, and a little strategic violence, the Commission will make certain nothing like this ever happens. Or God help us all' Well, that is what we learned in The Commission" Five explained.

While Five had explain about the Paradox, you had being looking through the book, and you have found out that Luther was born in Stockholm in Sweden to a woman name Monica. Diego was born in northern Mexico to a woman name Elena. Allison was born in Capetown in South Africa to a woman name Victoria. Klaus was born in Pennsylvania to an Amish woman who name was Rachel. Five was born in Dublin Ireland to a woman name Efa who was a butcher and Viktor was born in Moscow Russia to a woman name Tatiana.

Stan let out a grunt as he was doing some ninja move while swinging a pool ball stick.

"I'm so confused" Diego said "Shocking" Allison muttered causing Diego to glanced at her "Well, someone killed our mothers, so we shouldn't exist" Viktor said while Klaus was laying on the floor, repeatedly hitting himself in the face with the book.

"But clearly, we do exist and the universe can't handle it, which is a problem" Viktor said "Big problems" Five said and let out a sigh as he was holding a mug of coffee before taking a sip.

"YAH" Stanley shouted as he jumped and kicked his leg out in front of him.

"STANLEY!" Diego shouted as he pointed his knife at him and Stan looked at him "Now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?" Diego said "Mom said I need to practice" Stan said "Yeah, well, she's not wrong. You're very bad" Diego said with a nod as he was flipping his knife with his hand "Well, I saved your pathetic ass!" Stan shouted at him.