Chapter 18: Head

*ARLO'S POV*

The first day of school since me and Eva's new relationship status and i just know how nervous she is.

But she doesn't need to be. I've got her.

I look out Eva's window and see snow is beginning to fall over the early morning sunrise.

I smile and crawl back on-top of Eva placing soft kisses all over her face.

Her eyes flutter open and i kiss her lips. I was serious about the whole sleeping with our lips kissing but i think she thought i was joking.

"Goodmorning." She whispers.

"It's snowing outside, darling." I smile.

"Really?"

"Mhm." I get off her and we both walk to the window looking out as the white, frosty power covers the world outside.

"Let's go shower." Eva grabs my hand pulling me into the bathroom.

I mean, i won't say no.

I smile pulling off all my layers and i turn around as Eva steps into the shower fully naked.

God i might die.

I step in the warm water after her and close the door as steam appears on the glass.

I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her flush against my body.

She smiles wrapping her little arms around my neck.

"Your so beautiful." I remind her, not letting her feel insecure.

"Your so handsome." She softly kisses my chest where her head is making my breath hitch.

She smirks as she softly kisses down my body as she slowly gets onto her knees.

Jesus fucking christ.

He softly kisses down the middle of my abs making me let out a small moan as she reaches my v-line.

My cock perks up which only makes Eva's smirk widen.

Where is this random confidence coming from?

Her tongue slowly circles around my red tip making my grip onto her hair holding her head.

I inch my dick down her throat desperate to feel her. I slide almost the entire way in and she takes it like a fucking pro.

She slowly sucks on in my cock before she bobs her head up and down working up a speed. I moan rolling my head back squeezing my eyes shut.

God she's so good.

I open my eyes looking back down as she slowly fingers herself while still taking me.

Jesus fucking christ i almost shoot my load right there.

Her speed picks up and i slowly whimper as she lets out small squeaks working on both of our orgasams.