insider smash

Insider Smash

Date of publication | 06/26/2017

Actress Violet Malinowski, recalls that filming "Masterclass On Love" with co-star Lucas Penn was an all-consuming suffocating feeling of passion. Insiders report the two fell for one another at an intoxicating level due to the proximity of the script and their open hearts. We haven't seen or heard of the two young stars in over a year after filming and production came to an end. Now their electrifying project, "Masterclass On Love", hits theaters this August!

Will the two be holding hands on the shiny red carpet? Or supporting love-proof armor at an arm's distance?

We'll find all this out in just a week's time when the infamous Press Tour schedule of the film's release begins. Who can't wait?

Written and Edited by the Insider Smash team of editors.

Comments:

user3452: this shit is going to be ass...

lucaslover: OMG OMG OMG I CANT wait. I hope they weren't rlly dating cause I want him...

emmagirl: why does media hyper-focus on actor's relationships, let's just enjoy the movie and leave them alone.

reply;emmagirl;from:lucaslover: oh relax.

justindavis: looking forward to this film, my boyfriend loved the book and can't wait to take him.

useridc69: Violet is sooo ugly, like they couldn't have cast someone hotter??

movieh8r: great another stupid rom-com and to make it worse it's with that no tits no ass violet chic, gross.

reply;movieh8r;from:emmagirl: you are what's wrong with this world.