A MISTAKE

' From their tower they can see it all'

It was a usual afternoon , Cyborg was making dinner and Starfire and Raven were shopping, And Beast boy was annoying Robin while he practiced.

Raven got her nails dark blue and star fire got her nails pastel pink. They got new clothes and had a really great time. As they were talking at the mall for where to go eat they got an emergency, It was Red X again. They rushed to the Teen Titans Tower and saw them gathered because of the emergency . They created a plan and went to the scene.

They arrived to see him stealing. TITANS GO! 
They soon started fighting. Beast boy tried to get his attention by Turning into a tiger and trying to attack him. Red X sent X's to Beast boy making him turn back to himself.

Raven was next . She tried to take his attention as for the plan. "Azarath Metrion-" He sent raven x's and she fell. So far, the plan hasn't happened. Cyborg took his attention and sent him to run for a few moments. It was Starfire's turn for the plan to take his attention.

She sent him some starbolts but got dizzy and fell "STARFIRE!" Robin screamed.

Red X pinned her to the ground with an X .

"Better luck next time, Cutie" He said smirking.

Robin ran to him and they both started fighting with their weapons. While then raven shooted at him with her powers and Robin Tackled him. They almost caught him but he threw X's at them and it almost touched Raven but she got out of the way just in time.

They had failed to see who it was once again.

When they arrived at their Tower . Starfire had an headache and went to sleep. Robin kept blaming and yelling while practicing. Raven was reading the book of Azarath. And Cyborg and Beast boy were eating dinner.

The tower felt quiet and cold but Cyborg and Beast boy kept fighting about if vegan food is better or non-vegan food better until robin came and told them to stop.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Author's note: Thank you for readinggg!! There will be more info on the next chapter. Enjoy!!