SAVE ME

'with their superpowers they unite'

After Getting ignored by Robin, Starfire started to avoid him a little.
Robin did not know why was Starfire ignoring him. He did not wanna confront her about it but still was a little sad on the inside. And he regretted doing that to her.

As they all came at the tower they started to collect information from Red X whether if he is connected with Slade or not. While that Starfire was at the tower talking to her self about the current situation she is in and why she was losing her powers . She had no idea Red X was spying on her .

He thought it was almost the right time to start his plan.

The next day.....

It was a windy morning. The Titans just woke up "Hi Friends!" "Hey star"
It was a normal morning. Cyborg cooked bacons and Beast boy did not wanna eat the thing he becomes so he ate some salad. As they were talking and eating breakfast they got an emergency. It was about Red X again. "Cyborg! See where he is at!" "He is currently in the middle of Jump city. He is waiting for us to come!"

They arrived at the scene facing Red X. "Why are you here?"
"Can't just leave without a goodbye you know"
"Tell us the truth."
"You'll see soon."

They started to fight.
Titans GO! As they were fighting Starfire had a really bad headache and fell to the ground screaming.  " STARFIRE!" " Notice something wrong?" Red X said as he smirked. "What did you do to our friend!" "You'll see by your selves soon" As they were fighting robin came to him and tackled him . He almost took his mask off but he jumped up right away and trapped robin. Beast boy went after him and Turned into A Bear. Just as he was about to attack he tripped. Just then Raven captured him and shot at him with her powers . He fell to the ground. He got wounds. "Next time, watch out Titans" he said  going away and dissapearing in the dark. They ran to starfire. "Are you okay Starfire?? answer us!" they yelled. She Has lost consciousness.  They brang her back to the tower and she woke up. "Robin?" "Yes Starfire You finally woke up!" They told her to rest and didn't ask any questions. When she was in her room. Red X knocked at the door. "W-what are you doing here? Do not hurt me nor my friends!" She said shooting starbolts at him . Then she fell touching her head. "Woah easy there, Cutie. The reason you are getting headaches is because you are using your powers. I got into your system using an tamaranian dark culture . Now if i tap on thus one button you and your friends will get hurt, some won't even be able to escape." "No, no, that can't be happening. Robin!" "If you call them i will tap on this one button and hurt all your friends." "What do you exactly need me for? Why me?" "Just follow me." He took her to a place and gave her tea that's mixed with sleeping pill and locked her .

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Omgg tyy)