6

I sat and stared out the window as trees and land flew by. I sat across from Arlo and Rysand, who both were busy looking at documents as we sat in comfortable silence. At least to them it was, I guess.

This place is...strange. Sure the grass was green and the land was grand and green as well. But the sky held 2 suns, it was scary to look at but it was the scary beauty that made you heart rush but you can't stop looking at it.

The more we drove the more I saw. The cottage house that went from big to small. The people who walked, played in the lake, and little children running around from a distance. I guess there are happy people here.

I sliver of silver glistened in the distanced. My brows furrowed, it was like a veil was brought down.

"What is that?" I asked.

A pause was there for moment until Arlo answered. "That will be the Queen Lacy's kingdom."

My mouth dropped "Queen?" I asked in disbelief. "I'm sorry did we drop in another dimension?" I asked. Queen? Last I checked I'm pretty sure it was still 2023.

"Something like that." Arlo said mysteriously.

"If that's Queen Lacy's kingdom. Then where are we?" Looking at them with a brow raised. Rysand finally looked up from his Mac.

"You're in our kingdom." He said before going back to his Mac. My jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry. Your kingdom??! Did I miss something, I didn't know you were kings?"  I said astonished that I've never been told such an important detail.

"Well sweetheart now you know." Rysand said monotonously as he flipped to a different page. I sat in shock as I stared at him. "We're just going to ignore the fact that your kings. In a different dimension." I deadpanned.

"My love, I think we can agree that we're past normal. We will talk more when we get home." Arlo said softly to me. I sighed hard before leaning back and looked back out the window.

After 30 minutes we finally started to slow down. I sat up straighter and looked out the window. I stopped after I kept seeing nothing but green and decided to lay down and rest my eyes.

I saw we were entering a gate. There was a man in a cloak in the booth but we sped past so I couldn't get a good look. My eyes widened at the place we were driving up to.

I don't think Hogwarts could compare to this actual palace. The freaking palace was dark and ominous. Tall pointed buildings, windows everywhere, some short and long. There were stair cases that were outside that wrapped around the building to get to a certain point I couldn't see.

We finally stopped and I stepped out onto the bricked ground. My heels clicking as I stepped closer to wide staircase. Torches were lit and lighting up the grand entrance. The two suns were now going down so it was getting darker but the funny thing is that I heard a lot more commotion now that the suns were going down.

"It's the weekend." Rysand said. I jumped in fright. God I knew he was behind me but didn't expect him to speak god.

"What do you mean? Is there a supernatural party slash ball I should know about?" I said unsure how it works here.

A twitched smile almost cracked his face but he stopped it before it started. "We tend to give our students free will on weekends. They are monsters. So we let them do monster things without consequences. To a certain extent." He says lightly. God, another thing I most likely won't be invited to.

"Cool. Can I g-"

"No." He deadpanned before walking up the stairs. A hand slithered my waist. I turned to see Arlo smirking at me.