t h i r t y

"-and honestly I don't even know what to do anymore because Aaron's being a jerk and I feel like Blake's going to do something stupid to try and get back at him for saying such a thing, which was a dick thing to say in the first place, telling him nobody would ever date him," Drew took a breath, "you feel me?"

Kai nodded slowly, threading his fingers through Drew's hair and stroking his forehead softly. "I see, love. You must be very stressed, having to take care of your friends like that."

"Exactly! Why can't they figure out their own problems? Agh!" Drew threw an arm over his eyes and groaned. "I'm just going to hide in a hole and scream at the top of my lungs."

Kai gently patted Drew's head that was resting in his lap. He had been sitting on his couch when Drew came bursting in his house without knocking and face planted in his lap before managing to turn himself over and start ranting about his day.

"And on fucking top of all this other crap, Jared decides to be an asshole and start harassing me again. I swear the next time he calls me I'll hunt him down and beat him with a brick." Drew let out a puff of air.

"He's talking to you again?"

"Yeah. I saw the loser in the mall and now I guess he thinks he owns me or something. I really wanna kick him in the nuts really hard." Drew's cheeks were red with anger and Kai would have poked them if he hadn't been extremely pissed off at the moment.

"Can't you call the police or something? Isn't that stalking?"

"Nah, his mom's a famous lawyer. She'd get him out before you could say good riddance."

Kai growled, pulling Drew further up into his lap. "Next time he talks to you, Deedee, you tell me and I'll break his neck."

"Aww, that's my aggressive boyfriend," Drew cooed, patting Kai's cheeks with a smirk.

Kai rolled his eyes, catching Drew's hands and pressing kisses to each of his finger tips. "Yeah, yeah. Only for you, love."

Drew smiled. "Oh! You know what?"

"What?"

"We should go out. Like on a date!"

Kai was surprised. Drew, the one to suggest going on a date? Somebody check the sky, it may be turning purple and falling down in chunks.

"Y-yeah! Let's do it!" he agreed hastily before Drew could change his mind.

"Yay!" Drew clapped like a child. "This is just what I need to relax. Where do you wanna go? Wanna see a movie? Oh, let's go to the mall!"

Kai leaned forward and kissed Drew's scar. "Wherever you wanna go, babe. I'm down for anything."

Drew smirked deviously. "Anything?"

Kai stuck out his tongue. "Try me."

"Okay," Drew tapped a finger to his lips thoughtfully, squirming a little in his spot on Kai's lap, "let's go skydiving!"

The blood drained out of Kai's face. "Eh?"

Drew laughed loudly, slapping his knee, "I'm screwing with you! Let's hit the mall."

Kai breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank God."

Drew stood up but Kai grabbed him around the waist. "Woah, woah, woah, where are you going?"

"Uh? The mall?" Drew said, raising an eyebrow.

"Right now?"

"Well, yeah. I'm not getting any younger and neither are you." Drew said matter-of-factly.