XV- See you soon

Im not talking any laungerie!" You whined, as Ahn scoffed.

"You never know what could happen!" She smirked, stretching out your black lace bralet in her hands.

You rolled your eyes. Ahn had been helping you pack for the past 15 minutes. Your flight was at 10, and it was already 7:15 pm.

"Australia to Korea is like 11 hours, so i'll reach by 8 in the morning?" You said, calculating the time in your head as Ahn secretly slipped in the laungerie in your suitcase.

"Okay, we're all done. All we need now are toiletries." Ahn said, opening the door to your bathroom.

"God. This is so real. Ahn! What if my dad finds out?" You said, completely shocked by the events of your own life.

"Let him!" Ahn said, her eyes gleaming, "The only dirt he has on you is that you're secretly in a textationship with Chan."

"What the fuck is a textationship?" You said, laughing at her weird slang

"How are you an influencer?" Ahn said, shaking her head at you, "Anyways, there's no need to fret because Chan is going to fix everything."

She winked at you, and you hid the burning of your cheeks by covering your face with your hands.

"UGGGHHH, bro. Im freaking out. I mean, im meeting CHAN. THE BANG CHAN"

"I KNOW!"

The two of you squealed like little girls.

"What am i supposed to do when i meet him? Like- shake his hand?" You said, grabbing all your essential toiletries and putting them into a pouch.

"Well, your relationship isn't that formal. Maybe like.. a side hug?" She said, grabbing the now filled pouch from your hand and packing it together with the rest of your stuff.

You nodded approvingly, "Im going to vlog everything."

"Yes! Omg! If you can, slip changbin my number." Ahn smirked, wiggling her eyebrows

"Girl you got a boyfriend-"

"GIRL THIS IS SEO CHANGBIN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT"

You laughed, and she zipped up your suitcase.

"Walk me through your great idea again" Ahn said, sitting down on your bed.

"Well.. I get to use JYP for producing, filming and recording my first single, and at the same time I can work with Chan."

"When did you come up with this crazy stuff anyway?" Ahn laughed

"Hey, he came up with most of it! It was after i sent him some of my original stuff and told him dad wouldn't let me do anything here."

"Ah the misery of having an extremely rich and powerful father." Ahn let out a huge dramatic sigh, making you giggle

"Not to mention toxic and abusive." You suggested, making Ahn purse her lips in an attempt to not laugh.

Like that, pretty soon, the two of you had packed everything, and you were all ready for leaving.

"Im fucking scared." You told Ahn, as you got into her car. She was going to be driving you to the airport.

"Its too late to turn back now." She said, giving your hand an encouraging squeeze. "Its already 8:30. We better rush if we wanna make it on time"

You nodded, and the two of you drove off.

__________________________________________

Once you had gone through the customs at the airport, you sat waiting for your boarding call. You opened up your phone, suddenly remembering something.

You clicked on Chan's contact
__

hii
im at the airport
omg im so sorry for not replying

Channie 🐺🖤
heyy
you don't need to apologize y/n
i get it
how are you doing?

im so scared.
i've never done something
this crazy before
you're a bad influence, Mr Bang

Channie 🐺🖤
there's my girl
i missed your stupid humor
i hated seeing you upset

did you just call my humor
STUPID ‼️⁉️

Channie 🐺🖤
im sorry im sorry
i surrender

:))
im excited about
meeting you
but at the same time
im losing my shit

Channie 🐺🖤
its gonna be fineee
dont worryy
i'll be waiting at the
airport at 8 sharp

OH ARE WE GOING
DIRECTLY TO JYP

Channie 🐺🖤
oh noo
you'll be too tired from the flight
i'll let you rest first
b

esides i dont have
any schedule tomorrow
so we'll take it easy

thank you chris
for everything
really.

Channie 🐺🖤
ahh stop
dont go all sappy on me now
we're meeting in a few hours

alright alright
OH this is my first time
flying by myself btw

Channie 🐺🖤
huhh
damn i forget you're only 23
well if you're worried about
anything just call me
not on the plane tho

yes chris i understand
that much ‼️🙄👹😒👺😃🤚
OK I GOT TO GO
I'LL SEE YOU IN KOREA TOMORROW

Channie 🐺🖤
See you soon, Y/N.

___________________________________________