XXI- JYP

Walking with Chan was as good as walking with a puppy.

Outside of the JYP building, people waved and smiled at him. Some even stopped to greet him. It was like everyone was his friend.

You had woken up extra early this morning, preparing for the fact that you were going to the JYP building, meeting stray kids' manager and possibly interacting with a whole bunch of important and influential people in the industry.

You had put in the efforts to wear a good outfit, do your hair and makeup and you were satisfied with yourself; especially because of how the members had showered you with compliments.

You took everything in as you walked through the tiled floors of JYP, sticking close to Chan's side and hoping that you weren't being too awkward.

Occasionally, he would stop and make small talk with someone, but pretty soon you guys reached the elevator.

"Alright so all the members will gather together in the dance-"

"Yo CB97!" A voice called out, making Chan turn around.

A tall, buff man put up his hand, and Chan smiled widely.

"Y/N, i'll be back in a second, okay?" He said, "Stay right here."

You nodded, "Alright, take your time."

Chan walked away, and you opened up your phone, finding random ways to kill time until he came back.

You were so engrossed in a video that you failed to notice a man walking in your direction. His head was down, focused on a bundle of papers he was holding.

In his distracted state he bumped into you, making you stumble and all his papers drop.

"Ouch!" You exclaimed, blinking in confusion.

The man immediately bowed down,

"Im so sorry." His voice was deep and made your heart race.

He crouched down to collect his papers and you did too, to help.

One of the papers caught your eye, it was a monthly evaluation report.

So he was a trainee.

You couldn't read any further, as he grabbed the rest of the papers and got up. You did too, and handed him his stuff

"Thank you" He said, his hand grazing yours as he took his papers.

"No problem" You smiled.

He finally looked up, and his long hair moved away to reveal his face.

You almost gasped at how handsome he was.

He smiled, "I've never seen you before"

"Oh yeah, im actually here with a friend."

"I see. Well, i hope you have fun!"

There was something about his voice and how he looked that seemed a bit..different to you, but you shook it off, smiling and nodding

"Oh, My name is Toshi, by the way" He reached out his hand, and you shook it.

Of course! He was Japanese. You understood immediately, as he said his name.

"Im Lee Y/N." You replied, "So you're a trainee?"

He nodded, "Hoping to debut any day now"

He chuckled, and you let out a low laugh

"I'll get going. It was nice to meet you, Lee Y/N"

"You too!" You bowed goodbye, and he walked away.

You smiled to yourself at the pleasant interaction.

"What are you so smiley about?"

You jumped, huffing when you heard Chan laugh.

"I met this really nice guy" You said, sticking your tongue out at him.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked, "Who?"

"I dont know, he was a trainee." You said, waving your hand dismissively, "Where were you anyways?"

"I was catching up with one of the staff members" Chan began walking towards the elevators, and you followed.

"What if i see an idol? Oh my god!" You whispered to Chan, making him furrow his eyebrows at you.

"I am an idol" He whispered back, as the two of you waited for the lift to come.

"Well yeah, but you're also.. you."

"Thats so rude, Y/N." He shook his head, making you laugh.

The elevator doors opened, and you held your breathe. Unfortunately for you, there were no idols. Instead, it was filled with staff members rushing to get to their jobs.

You crammed into the lift, and Chan stood behind you. His hands were placed on your arms in a protective way. He covered most of your body, so that nobody was touching you.

Once you reached the floor you were supposed to, Chan lead you to a door with a photo of Micheal Jackson on it.

You recognized it immediately, having seen alot of stray kids content filmed in the very same room.

Inside, there was a bunch of staff. Cameras were set up in places, and you recognized all the members sitting on the couch and floor.

People greeted Chan as he walked in, and then you followed.

"Everyone, meet Y/N" Chan said, introducing you to his manager and staff.

You bowed and said hello, and were warmly welcomed.

"We're just going to do live vocal practice today" A women said, she was probably their vocal coach.

The members nodded.

"Hey, you can sit here and work if you'd like" Chan said, nudging your shoulder.

You nodded, "Yeah that sounds perfect."

As the guys got into their positions, you grabbed a spot in the far corner, away from all the cameras you pulled out your laptop.

You spent the rest of the day working, and observing stray kids practice.

They awed you with their talent in both vocals and dance, working hard and motivating you to work harder.
___________________________________________

Authors note: Changed the writing style a lil cuz this is just a filler episode, also early update because STAY DAY 💟