XVIII- Step out

"Hwang Hyunjin!"

"Woah" You stepped back as Minho ran across the room, chasing Hyunjin.

You blinked at the sight before you, a few of the members watched from the dining table, the rest ran around chaotically

No one seemed to notice that you and Chan had just entered the house.

"Welcome to the stray kids household" Chan said, talking off his coat and walking in.

You chuckled, and saw Seungmin turn to the door. He noticed you, and immediately got up.

"Oh hello!" He smiled, and you bowed in response.

The rest of the members turned to, and suddenly 7 pairs of eyes were on you.

You laughed nervously, and bowed to each of them.

"Hello guys, Im Y/N."

"Mate!" You heard a thick Aussie accent, immediately turning towards the short boy with bleached hair

Felix was one of the members you had talked to before, so you felt relieved as he walked over to you.

He shook your hand warmly, before leading you inside.

"Awh, come on in! We're all so excited to meet you." Felix put an arm around your shoulder, making you feel at home.

"D'you forget about me, you little shit?" Chan said, still standing in the corner without any proper greeting.

"This isn't about you" Seungmin said, making the rest of the members laugh.

'Oh my god it's like experiencing a skz talker in real time' You thought.

"I bought everyone snacks" You said, handing Jisung the big plastic bag full of food.

You talked in korean to make everyone comfortable, and it definitely took them by suprise.

"Oh you're good at korean!" Jeongin said, giving you an adorable dimpled smile.

"Yeah i already knew, i talked to her before" Changbin boasted, as if it was a flex to have made your acquaintance.

"Oh my god, My favorite!" Hyunjin said, grabbing a pack of cookies from inside the bag. "Thank you, Y/N!"

You turned to Chan, giving him a quick grateful smile to have helped pick out the snacks.

Chan smiled back, he loved how well you were doing with the members. They all seemed to like you. Especially Felix.

"Alright! Alright! What are we ordering?"

"We all agreed on thai food." Changbin chimed, "Is that okay with you, Y/N?"

"Yes! I love thai."

Minho pulled out his phone, and probably began ordering.

You slid closer to Chan, "Hey, im gonna go freshen up."

Chan leaned slightly towards you, "Okay, you can use my bathroom."

You nodded, and smiled before walking towards Chan's bedroom.

"Where did she go?" Felix asked, furrowing his eyebrows at Chan.

"Just to get fresh" Chan sighed, "What do you think about her?"

"She's well mannered" Minho said, which coming from him was a huge compliment.

"Oh yeah, she's really nice." Jisung added, and the rest of the members agreed.

"You really like her, dont you?" Changbin said, putting a hand on Chan's shoulder.

Chan put his head down to hide his smile, but his red ears betrayed him.