𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8

______________________________________

She held on his face still having a wide cute smile on her lips while he was just wondering what this little idiot girl is trying to do with him

And within a second, she connected her plumpy lips on his harsh one..

She slowly backed away herself while having a bright smile but it soon darkened seeing those eyes..

It scared her..

His eyes turned more furious while the heaven slowly lost its colour and became totally dark..

She looked at the surrounding confusedly and turned back to the devil only to witness his deadly face..

"What do you think you were doing?" His voice turned into a scary one and she gulped on her saliva..

"I...... I-" Before she could complete her broken words, she felt herself being tightly held on the back of her neck..

He slowly brought her closer to him making her more confused..
"Wh-what's wrong? Do-don't all soulmate do th-that?" She asked blinking her eyes continuously.

"What do I do of this girl." He clenched his jaw and held on his temple with pure annoyance..

He was annoyed by the fact that even though how much she troubles him, he could do nothing about it..

"If you manage to create trouble another time too, then I will make sure you're caged inside a small box since that perfectly fits your mind and body."

She pouted her lips sadly and her eyes again got filled with tears..

"Ajhu-ajhussii is bad." She wailed louder and louder, tears flowing down from her doe eyes..

He furrowed his brows with his unbelievable expression.. "Ajhussi?"
He looked at her with disbelief..

She nodded her head and rubbed her eyes making him to feel more annoyed.."Don't you dare cry!!" He shouted but she still didn't stop her cry..

"Do-don't *hiccup* cage me pl-please." She pleaded and hugged his neck harshly..

The heaven got more dark and dark..

The mistake that happened thousands of years ago, was repeating again. The history was repeating again..

No one dared to touch the devil, kissing him was too far away. But this little girl broke the rule.

And just like that, both of their first kiss got lost in a forbidden way.

Raindrops fell on the ground of the heaven making the weather to get cold and windy.. It became even more heavy and Y/N backed away from hugging his neck..