𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-17

______________________________________

"And I don't remember giving you permission, love."

Jungkook approached near to her while Jimin's hold on her hand slowly loosened.

Yn body was quivering with fear when he bent down at her level.

"Did I?" His voice turned more scary than before.

Jimin immediately pulled her behind him to protect her from the cruel Devil she was unaware about.

"She doesn't need your permission to go to her own home." Jimin defended her with full boldness..

Jungkook just evilly chuckled at the sight of boldness. "Seems like your parents didn't teach you enough."

Jimin gulped on his saliva but still stood straight shielding the quivering figure. "Let's go Yn." Jimin hurriedly spoke trying to escape from there but instead he was grabbed on his collar.

A loud punch fell on his face while Yn's eyes widen up. The Devil held on his neck and started choking him down while Jimin tried his best to fight the devil.

He cruelly threw him to the ground and his gaze just darkened while fire started burning around him.

"Jiminshi." Yn helplessly ran towards him to help but she was grabbed on the back of her neck instead.

She was brought beside him while she stretched her head up to witness the monster looking even more furious than before.

"Fucking mine." He growled before forcefully attaching his lips on her.

She was shocked at that time but her cries started echoing on the yard when he sucked her lips in a total wild way.

He was behaving like an animal who was hunting on his prey. He lost his control and kissed her more roughly and deeply.

She was not liking the roughness at all. She was a crying mess and was hitting on his shoulder but he was just focused on claiming her as his.

He wasn't caring how the little girl is feeling. He could listen to her cries but he was too invested in kissing her wildly.

"Leave her you bastard." Jimin shouted but that only made Jungkook to grab on her ass with another hand and pull her more up to him.

His one hand was on the back of her neck while his another hand was holding her ass.

He satisfyingly backed away from the kiss and looked towards Jimin with a proud smirk on his face.

"Leave her." Jimin was caged between the fire yet he had the courage to shout at the devil.

"Leave?" The Devil sarcastically asked while gazing back at the crying figure.

"We've done so many dirty things yet you are stressed over a kiss?" Jungkook lied in a way making Jimin believe that she had already lost her most precious thing to the devil.

His all expression dropped in an instant while his voice became shaky. "N-no, you're ly-lying." He didn't want to accept his statement.

"Would that benefit me?" He scoffed while keeping his eyes on her crying face.

And without a warning, he again sucked onto her neck. "An-aniyo, an-aniyo." She hit on his shoulder even more but that wouldn't change anything.