𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-24(15+)

______________________________________

'When the devil's in love, it sounds majestic, until you realise, it is actually terrifying'

-----

"Then tonight.... don't complain neither cry, just show me your love"

Yn narrowed her brows upon listening to his statement. "Lo-love?" She lowered her head while trying to get away from his grip. He traced his hand down at her waist and pulled her up.

Her leg was now completely in air while he pinned her to the door with her legs floating."That's right" He shifted his eyes down at her necks.

"I want to go down at the floor" She moved her legs here and there and he looked at her in a calm way. "And I want to explore" He whispered near her ear.

"Explore where?" She asked with confusion.

"Inside you"

She was so lost while understanding him. "You won't fit" She shook her head making him to release an evil chuckle.

"Is that so?"

"Yep, you are so large, you'll need 3 of me and add us together then only you can go inside me" She smiled brightly at him while he was thinking about the dumbness she had filled in her tiny brain.

"I'm not talking about fitting myself in you" She again froze and placed her index finger in her temple and continuously hit on it.

"Then-" The room filled with pure silence when his lips got connected with hers, her eyes widen up as he sucked it in a total passionate way.

"I'm talking about something else" "What something else?"

"How do people show their love?" He asked bringing his face near to hers. "Uhhh, they remove their clothes and kiss each other" She spoke without thinking twice.

"And then?"

"Then they eat food and sleep"

"More like they eat each other and sleep together" He again shifted his gaze at her lips.

"Whatttt, eat each other?" He nodded his head making her gasp.

"They are so poor, can't even afford food. If they can't then they can come to me, I can't afford too" Yn giggled on his hold.

But upon looking at the darkness of his eyes, her smile faded. "Again Ajhussi became angry for absolutely nothing" She mumbled to herself.

"Do you remember what I said?" He asked as his voice turned serious. "Yep, you said not to cry"

"And then?"

"You said to show you my love" She helplessly murmured.

"And how do you show that?"

"I have to remove my clothes"

"That's right, show me your love" He spoke as her eyes suddenly widened.

She lowered her gaze down nervously and tried to push his chest away. Redness took over her cheeks when she heard him saying such a bold thing without hesitation.

She turned back towards the door. "Stop joking Ajhussi." She said while her cheeks fluttered with nervousness.

She was turned around roughly by him and she placed her hand on his chest. He held both of her hand on his single one and placed them above her head.