𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-45

______________________________________

In heaven,

It was a dark environment, not because of the clouds or sky, but more because of the condition. A god had lost his life, and also through the hands of a devil. It was humiliating for the heaven realm.

They had prepared everything for the funeral and it was going on, when suddenly the breezes began speeding up itself. It was already well known about who is arriving at the moment.

Everyone stood up from their seat and forwarded towards the ground, only to see the large figure covered with black dress, whom they despise the most, The Devil.

Deity clenched his jaw as he went near him, but his confidence and power was too low to stand against the Devil. He was aware of the fact that the Devil was less powerful than before because of the poison spreading in the body of Yn, and he had to totally take advantage of the situation.

"What the hell is your problem?" Water Goddess shouted in anger and went near to him while gritting her teeth.

"Mom stop, please." Yuxi held the hand of her mother, shaking her head with tears filled all over her eyes. "I can't bear to lose you too." She whispered and Water Goddess stepped back.

"The only problem is you all. I don't want to be involved in your so called emotional funeral. Let me have the antidote and I'll back away, without wasting my any second here." The Devil said, more like threatened.

Now deity was fully aware about what he's upto. He couldn't let go of such precious condition.

"What if I don't want to?" Deity replied back, his brows raised and his lips curled up a little.

"Don't test me, just give the antidote back." The Devil tried his best to be nice enough, but it wasn't helping at all.

"Then kneel down."

"What did you say?" Devil clenched his jaw upon hearing his statement.

"Kneel down, if you want to save your precious girl dying over there." Deity manipulated him as much as he can.

"You are provoking me, if I want the antidote immediately, then you should provide. Or else-"

"Or else what? Kill me like you killed Water God? Go ahead. Let's see how you'll get the antidote anyway."

The Devil felt helpless at that moment. If only it wasn't about the antidote, that rascal wouldn't have been infront of him talking shits, but instead would already burn into ashes.

He couldn't just lose his girl because of his ego, his self esteem, or his self image. He is selfish, but for now, she matters more to him than himself. He was ready to keep his ego aside, but what he did for thousands of years were stopping him, he is too powerful to kneel down infront of a bastard.

Deity smiled evilly as he saw the Devil being ready to kneel down totally. But sometimes the plan of evil becomes unsuccessful because of his own fate.

"I have the antidote for the poison." A voice came from background which made Deity to lose his smirk and devil to stop in his way.

Deity eyes reddened as he saw Jimin having the antidote in his hand and looking straight to the eyes of Devil.

Jungkook brows sharpened as he witnessed his own enemy helping him in this situation where 99% of them would take the advantage of.

"You wanted this right? Take it." He kept it in the hand of Jungkook, stopping his emotions at between.

"I'm just giving you this because you said you won't harm us anymore. So take it and get away. I didn't help you, I just helped myself." Jimin said as he watched the Devil being puzzled by his nature.