CHAPTER THREE: DREAMING.

It took Hadrian a few hours to eventually fall asleep. It was a light sleep. But asleep all the same. Staying locked up in a cell would do that to a person. Harry was scared that someone would come and kill him. Not that that would happen. 

In the last hour the Dementors came around three times. Hadrian wasn't scared of what they look like, he was terrified of getting kissed. He wanted to live. Harry decided that he was less scared when his cell mates were around him so, he wiggled his way to the back of the men and put his head upon Bellatrix's legs and Sirius had even transformed into a dog and sat by his feet. Eventually he was able to get back to sleep with Bellatrix stroking his hair. It felt calming.

Everything was foggy, like he was on a cloud. He didn't mind, it was better than being in a cell and for some reason he felt safe. At least he was able to dream in which it surprised him. 

"Hello?..." Hadrian called out into the darkness as if he expected it to answer him back. 

It only got foggier when a dark figure slowly emerged closer and closer towards Harry. It was clearer now. The dark figure came out of of the shadows and crept forwards like an animal hunting. Hadrian's breath hitched as he saw the stunning man for the first time. 

He was different from the other boys that Hadrian used to stare at before James had caught him and smacked him. He was handsome, not perhaps in the conventional sense, but he had that appearance that could make him stand out in the crowd. He was fair, almost pale white. His unfathomable, golden brown eyes and a dash of red in the centre contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, where you can get lost in if you looked long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. His smile reached up to his eyes and wrinkled them, flaunted his modesty and his humility.

Often, you could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes, which would disappear as suddenly as it emerged. Above all was his frame and structure. He was extremely muscular and could stand out in a crowd anyday. His abs shone through his shirt. Perhaps he was not the guy who wanted girls constantly swooning over him?  Perhaps he was just one in a million, who was 'nothing special', but all in the same unique. Hadrian realised that he must of been eye fucking his body way too long when the sexy man in front of him made a dark chuckle that made Harry's heart pound in his chest. He loved the sound of his chuckle. 

"I wondered when I'd get the pleasure of meeting the baby that i tried to kill" The stranger once again chuckled but a bit more lightly this time that sent shivers running down Harry's back. 

"Kill me?....You tried to kill me?" Stuttered a flushed Hadrian.

"Ah yes...I did. A mistake i will forever live to guilty but not regret. You see...I got myself a dashing soulmate in return. I sent you some of my gifts when i tried to kill you, half of my soul attached itself to you and that's why i became weak. You actually gave me some of your magic and it was enough to get my original looks back. Did you know that we can each give each other three wishes if we close our eyes and wish it." 

"I get wishes? What are you, a Genie?" Hadrian sassed before bursting out with laughter after the stranger rolled his eyes at his comment.

"Sort of....but we can't do it for other people. Only ourselves. Ever watched Aladdin? Rules still state the same. I can't make anyone fall in love with you because your mine and i can't bring anyone back from the dead" The stranger stated as he counted the rules on his fingers. 

"Is this a dream or is this real? Will i wake up and notice the wishes?" 

"You can wait to make them. I will see you soon when i help you and the others escape don't worry my little raven. This is taking a lot of energy out of me so if you wish to make one you have to hurry up because my energy is dropping."

"For my first wish i want to be able to do elemental powers whenever i want. It will be helpful in the future"

"For a wish you have to wish it..."

"Wow you really are acting like a genie....okay i wish to have elemental powers to use whenever i want..." 

Just as he said the last word towards the man, his whole body shook with energy. It was like he had all the power in the world and he had to take it. The feeling of complete joy was endless. Light all around them started blinding them like the sun. The shadows were sent away by the booming lights. Suddenly it all stopped. Hadrian allowed the breath that he was holding go.

"When will i get to see you again?" Was the first thing he asked the stranger after his power boost.

"When i come and rescue my little raven and his cell mates in a couple of days. I won't lie...but... I'm not the sort of guy that you will like. I'm horrible to work with and sometimes i get really moody and take it out on others. You have to understand that before we meet...."

"I kind of already knew that from when he tried to kill me..." Hadrian joked before laughing at his disgusted face but rolled his eyes again all of the same.

"I got to go now....my...magic...fading..." The stranger managed to puff out with his looks that are beginning to fade. 

"Wait! What's your name? You never told me...I don't practically want to call my soulmate Voldemort...." Harry rushed out.

"Tom....Marvolo....Riddle but you can....call me...Marvolo....I got to.....go..." And that was that. Marvolo faded out leaving Hadrian smiling like an idiot. The smiling was starting to hurt his cheeks but he didn't care.

Hadrian woke up with a start. He felt different. Stronger. He really wanted to be next to his soulmate. He felt safe with him, like life didn't care. He wished that he could be right next to him for the rest of his life.