CHAPTER FIVE: NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED.

"Are you sure that he'll be alright here...?" Said Sirius, looking nervously around the room. He looked towards his younger cousin, who was sitting relaxed on the floor with Hadrian's head in her lap whilst she stroked her long fingers through his hair. 

"We have done everything we possibly can for Hadrian. We made him comfortable and if there was something wrong with him, we would've known by now. Hadrian did use a lot of energy and you have some explaining to do. How come you never told us that he was a Calestial....What more do you want us to do Sirius?..." Bellatrix's voice was high-pitched but somehow and soothing.

Sirius snorted disdainfully. "I had no idea he was one. He wasn't showing any of the signs when he was born....But then again, i did get locked up when he was one so maybe....Maybe he did show signs after i left. I'm just getting a tad worried. I haven't told Hadrian that me and Remus both joined the dark side yet. What if won't love me anymore. I lied to him when i sent that letter a few years ago to him on his birthday..."

Bellatrix laughed and shook her head. "What could you have honestly lied about? You never lie and if you do, your not very good at it. Was he glowing anywhere when he was born? Did anything vibrate or move? Did he float? If not then he must of been a late bloomer. Calestrial's that normally don't show signs at birth sometimes only show signs when their angry...I'm sure he will still love you when you tell him. No need to worry about him. He's fine....That's all." 

Hands darted into mated, dark long hair, while the almost grey eyes widened. "That's all? THAT'S ALL? he could of been DEAD! Merlin! I almost went into cardiac arrest seeing him fight of that Auror. We have no idea if that Auror is going to get a whole army of Auror's...Did you see how he practically ran away. What id they take him away again. I can't live without him. It took me years to get over the fact that I would never be able to see him again....His hands glowed and there was a gust of wind that knocked a chair over when he was born but when Dumbledore arrived, he said that it was just an early stage of accidental magic..."

"Dumbledore obviously tried covering that up. How did you not notice that. I'm surprised Dumbledore didn't ask the Potters to allow him to marry Hadrian then and there. Calestrial's are really rare. Everyone wants to have one of their own. You don't know the story behind it, do you?..." It was Rodolphus's time to talk.

"No. I only know that powerful Celestial's show signs when their first born and that there extremely rare. So rare that people are willing to kidnap them and even kill whoever is in their path's to get to them. How is it really rare though? How is Harry one?...." Sirius asked looking impatient.

"There's a couple of books about it in Riddle manor. Long ago, there was a lady who was also a witch. She got tired of other witches and wizards who bully her and make fun of how she's not as strong as them so, she made a potion. she had no idea what she used in the potion because she wasn't copying it down. That's why there so rare. It was genetic at first but...then they started to die out and become instinct. They thought that it was because of the potion that she used. They thought that the potion only allowed so many people to become one. After that, there were only a couple of people that were Calestrials. I think that's why Dumbledore covered it up." Bellatrix explained.

"Some people think that it's genetic, whilst other people think that it's lady magic that allow people the ability. They call it really rare because no one has seen a Celestial in over thirty years. That's why they thought they died out. They have many abilities that make them so special to the public's eyes!" Rodolphus finished exclaiming with excitement on the subject.

"What Sorts of abilities do they with hold? What makes them so special to everyone?..." Asked Sirius, getting more into the conversation.

"They haven't really been tested but they have been known to do many things. Boy Calestrials are more special then the girl ones because they are able to have babies in which the boy Calestrials are called Celestial carriers. They have healing powers and just with a simple kiss on the hand or lips...Calestrials can apparently allow you the ability to live forever or as long as they do. The ability goes away once and if they die. The only known way to kill a Celestial is if they wish upon it or a silver blade through the heart. That's why they were known to be extinct...." Bellatrix said before looking down at Hadrian in her lap.