CHAPTER SIX: STILL LIVING.

One hour.

Hadrian had spent an hour looking through a magazine that he had recently received from Marvolo. He knew that it was from Marvolo because of the family crest that covered the back of it. He couldn't find anything. Nothing. But he did find the latest fashion trends and gossip about boys interesting. He even quizzed Bellatrix on certain ones. Hadrian sighed. He was confident that it was a certain secret message. He flipped through to the end of magazine and read the submissions. One of these entries drew his attention.

The pecking snow owl. 

What a contradiction. As fierce as the hottest fire, but with a scornful look that makes you freeze. 

What a cold beauty. 

What would i do for it, that one day he would speak my name and kiss me lovingly? 

C.L

'It doesn't even rhyme' Hadrian thinks unimpressed. Hadrian read the entry once more. It made him think about his loyal soulmate. The initials C.L didn't ring a bell. They certainly weren't TMR. So who was this mysterious person? But something told Hadrian that this was something noticeable. Hadrian quickly grabbed the magazine and gave it a soft peck, ignoring all of the concerned looks from his cell mates.

Nothing. 'Wow, feeling like a classic dunderhead now...'  Hadrian thinks. He was sure that it would work. Then it hit him. "Speak my name...and kiss me lovingly..." Hadrian's eyes widen. Of course, how stupid. 

"Thierry" And he gave it a kiss once more. 

A strange glimmer slid across the smooth paper of the magazine. On the page with the entry of the submission, appeared a letter. Hadrian couldn't believe his eyes, he was right! Take that everyone who thinks that he's dumb! He can be smart when he really wants to be. 

Dear Hadrian,

I'm very much glad that you are still alive. I approve of your need for an alias. How very Slytherin of you. 

I must admit that i am very disappointed with the content of your last letter. Traditions and customs are, on the dark side, a great importance. How can you expect to participate in our society if you don't wish to make an effort to get to know it?  

But i admit, the Hogwarts curriculum leaves much to be desired. When i went to Hogwarts, there was a subject in which it dealt with traditions and rituals. The original holidays were also celebrated. Over the years, more and more classes were dropped. Everything in the name of Muggleborns. Normally, i would write 'Mudblood however, i do not know how you would react. They tried to make new muggleborn witches and wizards feel more 'at home' because what could be more nicer than celebrating christmas?

I will not tell on your secret. Only my trusted know of this. Severus did not wish to believe such a lie. As he called it. He really doesn't like you very much. Since you have allowed me to know a secret about you, i shall share one of mine. If you wish to tell people, i shall deny it. I understand the situation you were in with you 'parents' because i was in the same situation. My mother dosed my 'Father' with love potion to make me. Dumbledore believed that a child born out of a love potion will never be able to love. This is half true.

My mother died when she gave birth to me, leaving me in the care of my Father. At first, he tried to make it work. But then....when i was just the age of four years old he started hitting me and using me as a house elf. One night he tried to rape me. I got so mad at the world and him that i grabbed the first object and i killed him with it. I do not regret my actions but, i do wish i did them differently. After that Dumbledore came and put me into an orphanage. It is why i hate him so much.

He lied to everyone saying that i cannot love. This is untrue. I can love but they need to be a Calestrial. That night when i tried to kill you, i wasn't being completely honest with you and i apologize. I had no idea that you were one when you were born because i just found out that Dumbledore put blocks on you as a mere baby. Why? I have no idea. You are extremely rare. When you wished for Elemental magic, i twisted the wish and took the blocks off you. I must admit, i can only find love with a Calestrial. That's why Dumbledore thinks i cannot love...because they are so rare to find. 

Which is why i need to get you out before the Auror's come. Lucius had told me what happened. He's an undercover Auror and had explained everything. When the clock strikes midnight, i will come. Be ready with your cell mates. 

Looking forwards to seeing you soon,

yours,

Thierry.

The word 'yours' swirls around Hadrian's mind on repeat. He loved hearing it. It made his heart jolt with electricity. They man was clearly a Slytherin after this. Hadrian thought that he should've been disgusted by the man killing his Father but, the truth is, he's not. It makes Marvolo more mysterious. More desirable. A self-righteous Slytherin. But that was to be expected. He didn't understand why Dumbledore had the need to drop the classes on traditions and rituals.

Hadrian got up from the floor. There was no need to write back. Marvolo was rescuing him. He suddenly felt a rush of a warm feeling jet through his body. His SOULMATE was saving him from years of pain and rejection. Although he felt nervous of meeting him, he also felt excited. 

Hadrian looked around the room. They all need a change of clothing and glamors put on. He could do that. Bellatrix and Rodolphus were huddled together in the corner of the cell, Sirius had transformed into the grim and is laying by Rabastian's feet on an unstable bed. Cautiously and quietly, Hadrian walked over towards Sirius's bed and shook the fluffy black dog awake. Hearing the grim whine, everyone else jolted awake.

"Were getting out of here....Were being saved. He's coming to pick us up at twelve on the dot and i need to fix us all up...." Hadrian spoke softly, looking towards the ground.

Sirius hunched his eyebrows together looking confused. "What do you mean pup? Were in Azkaban...Who's coming?"

"Marvolo....You might know him as a different name. He's coming. You don't have to lie to me anymore Sirius. I know your on the dark side. I've known for years. I overheard your conversation last night when you were trying to whisper....I am turning dark also and i have a soulmate...." 

"Is this the person that you've been writing to recently?..." Bellatrix asked, interested in the mator.

"Yes." Replied Hadrian.

Without a single word said, a loud bang rang throughout ever direction.