𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥

"What the hell am i doing here?"

"I dont belong here."

MILA POV
Today we all have a photoshoot then a family reunion well just me and Klaus obvi.

"Ew i feel disgusting" I said looking at my face in the mirror "Why?" Bill asked sitting next to me and Georg was driving with Klaus in the passenger seat and tom was next to me so klaus sat by himself in the back of the car. "i have no makeup on or moisturiser or anything" i said touching my face "I think you still look pretty" Bill said and smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder "i think your pretty too" i said and he smiled at me. While wrapping an arm around me. And i fell asleep on his shoulder.

"Mila wake up" tom said before picking me up and took me into the place for the photo shoot "Hmm" i moaned moving around in his arms "Wake up" tom said and i slowly woke up looking around "Aw man i thought you died!" Klaus said and i flipped him off in the russian way and he stuck his tongue out at me. Then we both started laughing.

"Okay so Mila and Tom im gonna have you guys matching for a couple photos" The stylist said and me and tom nodded. I was actually kinda excited to match with him. Me and tom both got our outfits while everyone else was getting solo shots and some duos.

Ironically me and tom walked out at the same time it was actually kinda funny. we both were wearing baggy jeans and a black skintight shirt. Not gonna lie tom looked Hot, i mean he looks hot in everything but woah! "Woah! I've never seen tom wear something that actually fits!" Georg said pretending to be amazed and me and Tom both laughed at his comment "Mila woah you and tom??" Gustav said and i just awkwardly laughed. Shit he remembers my secret thankfully bill forgot but ofc Gustav didnt. "Alright mila and Tom it's your turn" The lady said and we got up in front of the camera and posed and the photographer took about four to give pictures of just me and Tom.

  "Mila hold your hand up" The photographer said at the last photo and i did "Hows that?" He asked some guy and he shook his head "Her ribs are showing" The guy said and i rolled my eyes. God everyones so annoying! They kept talking glancing back at me and whispering i was the only one who saw or i thought so until Tom whispered something in my ear "ignore them" He said and i could feel his breath on my neck and i slowly nodded before the guy told me to go over to them and i covered my body with my arms "Um do you mind eating something? We cant have it looking like you're starving yourself" He said to me looking at my arms "Uh im sorry but what?" i said scoffing "Here i'll go grab you a cookie!" he said before walking away "Its not gonna work!" i yelled at him but he kept walking away

Tom kaulitz POV

Me and mila got to match and i was so excited. When i was getting dressed i looked at myself in the mirror and jumped up and down. As i walked out Mila walked out at the same time and she looked amazing i haven't seen her wear something that actually fits her in a while not since the whole incident with Levi and she looked fine.

When we were taking photos some guy told mila to hold her arms up and she did and he took the picture without a problem until he asked another guy if it looked good and they started talking about milas body i could see mila getting sad so i told her to ignore it. But those bitches had to call mila over and i could tell what they were talking about i saw mila scoff and they guy walked away and she yelled at him saying "Its not gonna work" or something i felt bad for mila it looked like she wanted to cry. I always knew the real reason why mila wore Baggy clothes. She was insecure, i was the only one who noticed she even told me.