𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙎.

"𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩."

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I woke up and saw Tom sleeping next to me, I didn't even realise we were cuddling. I blushed at what happened last night, Tom slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me "Hey" i said quietly "Hi" He said in a raspy voice before pulling me up closer to him "Tom i have to go to the bathroom" I tried getting out of his grip "Five more minutes mila" he told me "Tom" I groaned trying to get out of his grasp "Shh" He played with my hair, He fell asleep again quickly and that was my cue to leave.

After i was done i walked out and saw tom sitting on the bed, Staring at the door "HOLY SHIT" I jumped "You left" He frowned "I went to the bathroom like i said i was" I laughed before walking over to him "So what i said five minutes" He groaned again "Too bad" I mumbled "Now you owe me Five minutes" He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me on top of him "It's three in the afternoon tom" I laughed "And?" "It's time to get ready" I pulled myself off him "Plus i'm going somewhere today" "Where?" He sat up quickly "The mall with bill" I informed him.

"No. There's to many boys there" He said quickly "So? You're not my boyfriend yet" I teased him "Fine then, Mila Vailiyevna krivokrasova della will you be my girlfriend?" I smirked "I dont know" His face dropped "I'm just kidding Tom. Yes Tom kaulitz- Trümper i will be your girlfriend" He smiled "Good" He blushed "Aww are you blushing Tommy" He groaned at the nickname "Don't. Call me that" I laughed "I'm just kidding, And by the way i'm not actually going to the mall" I told him "Good now lay back down" "No."

"Why" He whined "Because i can still get ready for the day" i smiled slyly at him "And do what?" He asked "I'm meeting up with My band" i told him "I don't like that" He said, "What do you mean?" i asked confused "I don't like that it's your band, I want you Back in Tokio hotel"

"You agreed bud" I shrugged "You can't call your boyfriend bud mila" He said pretending to be mad "MILENA THOMAS" Bill yelled downstairs, How the fuck did he learn my actual name, Probably Klaus.

Me and Tom raced downstairs "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY FULL NAME" I asked Bill glanced over at klaus "Ha-ha" Klaus awkwardly laughed "Bitch" i mumbled "Anyway, You guys wanna play hide and seek with me and the rest of the guys!" Bill asked "Sure" I shrugged "I WANT TO COUNT" Gustav yelled "Count to 60" Georg told him "Kk" Gustav covered his eyes "Eins" He started counting in german "Mila!" Tom grabbed my hands and dragged me to the pantry "We cant both fit in here" i whispered "Hide on the empty shelf" He pointed to a long shelf that was kinda covered but there was nothing on it "Ok" I laid down on it and tom squeezed in between some aprons.

"Your actual name is Milena?" Tom asked confused "Yea i just dont like it so everyone calls me Mila" i shrugged "I think it's cute" He said not whispering anymore "Shh" I shushed him making him laugh. "MILA TOM" Bill yelled looking around for us, i was gonna get out but tom stopped me "He does this all the time it's a trick" He whispered, I nodded "I FOUND YOU" I heard bill yell "Man" I heard klaus groan "I guess mila and TOM are the ONLY ONES LEFT" Bill said extra loudly "I can hear his wink" Tom whispered making me laugh quietly.

"I FOUND YOU!" Bill yelled opening the pantry, Scaring tom which caused him to hit his head because bill opened the door so fast "OW!" Tom yelled holding his head "Oops i think i might've made your forehead bigger" Bill shrugged "Damn" I laughed "Fuck you" Tom mumbled i laughed a bit more "You guys are so mean" He crossed his arms frowning like a little kid "Noo you Love us" I smiled slyly "No i don't love bill" He frowned again "Wow okay i was gonna make pizza tonight, Not anymore though" Bill shrugged "NO! Bill i love you! I meant i uh i don't love mila!" He said, I gasped jokingly.