𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙧.

Out of the red

"Out of her head, she sang"

MILA POV
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Bill yelled throwing water on my face causing me to scream "BILL" i yelled jumping off the bed at the sudden contact with water "What happened?" tom groaned "Bill" i said glaring at bill "you have something on your face" bill said pointing to my nose before shoving a cupcake in my face making tom laugh "BILL" i yelled again wiping some of the frosting of my face "Why are you taunting her?" tom asked chuckling a bit and me and bill glared at him "Its your girlfriend and her brothers birthday duh" Bill said and toms eyes widened "Scheiße, das ist heute" He mumbled (shit thats today) "No way you forgot" Bill said shocked and tom stayed quiet "ok well i have to get ready for the race" i said getting up and i went into the bathroom i heard bill getting mad at tom. Thats werid tom never forgets my birthday.

(

idk maybe without the jacket) i chose a basic but cute outfit i would usually wear dresses for my birthday but if im racing with max i shouldn't wear that

idk maybe without the jacket) i chose a basic but cute outfit i would usually wear dresses for my birthday but if im racing with max i shouldn't wear that. "Bill is my outfit cute?" i asked him doing a spin in his doorway and then posing like a model. "Omg you look so pretty" he said and i smiled "Wanna go make breakfast?" i asked him "Sure!" he said and we walked downstairs and saw, georg, gustav, ava, klaus, and lastly bill. "MILAAA" Ava said running to me so i bent down so she could hug me. "С днем рождения!" She said happily and i smiled (Happy birthday!) "Спасибо, Ава" i said picking her up and i sat her on the couch so me and bill could make breakfast (Thank you Ava) "What should we make?" i asked bill "Panc-" he said but i cut him off actually i have something we can make" i said and whispered what we were gonna make in his ear "Syrniki" i whispered (Syrniki is a russian sweet cheese pancake it sounds gross but it's so good) "I have no idea what that is but okay" he said and i laughed "Wait we have to go to the store to get the stuff i'll go" i said grabbing the car keys "Mila you cant drive bimbo" Klaus said "Oh shit your right" i said "Georg will you drive me?" i asked him and he nodded "Bill want to come too?" i asked him and he nodded and i threw the keys at Georg and he caught them.

"Okay we need combined cheese, eggs, sugar, oil, flour, baking powder and vanilla" I said "We should just spilt up then" Bill said and me and Georg agreed "I'll get vanilla and sugar" i said "ok then I'll get oil and flour" Georg said "Then that leaves me with eggs and baking powder" bill said "Cheese?" i asked them "I'll get it" Georg said and i nodded then we went our separate ways.

"Извините, можно мне сфотографироваться с вами?" some girl asked and i nodded (Excuse me can i get a photo with you?) "Конечно, да" i said and we posed and her papa took a photo on her cute camera (Of course yea) "Большое спасибо, мне нравится твоя музыка, ты играешь на басу и так хорошо поешь" she said and i smiled (Thank you so much i love your music you play the bass and sing so well)  "О боже, спасибо" i said and i gave her a hug (oh my gosh thank you) and i left to go get the vanilla and sugar.