𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

"𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

"𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚"

"𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤"

𝙈𝙄𝙇𝘼 𝙋𝙊𝙑
We finally finished the tour but i was kinda sad we had to leave Ava i didnt really trust Dima. But i guess dima and alibina are going on vacation so Avas staying with our grandma.

"Ugh my bed" i said flopping down on it "You still have to unpack freak" Klaus said and tom laid next to me "Shut up fat freak" I said "Skinny freak" He mocked me "2000 kg freak" I said and i Stuck out my tongue out at him "45kg Freak" He said and i gasped "46 Actually" i said flipping him off "I hope the wind blows you away" "I hope you break a trampoline" "Can you guys shut up" Bill said "Disrespect" Klaus said "Im hungry" klaus complained "Of course you are fattass" i said "Thats why you are dating tom" He said and tom gasped dramatically "Whats wrong with that!" "Nothing tom" i said and i gave him a kiss "Ew im gonna barf" Klaus said fake gagging and tom left to go to the bathroom.

"Klaus if you actually throw up im gonna hit you with my hanger" I said "Ooo so scary" He said sarcastically, and i threw my clothes hanger and it hit him right in the face "MILA" He said and it started turning red immediately "Oh shi-" i said and klaus tackled me "Ow" i yelled "ПАПА КЛАУС ХУРТИ-" i said and klaus cut me off hitting me with the hanger (DAD KLAUS IS HURTI-) "OW" i said and bill started recording while laughing "Bitch" He said getting off me "Oh wait i forgot something" He said and he started tickling me "S-Stop im sorry" I said laughing "Say it like you mean it" Klaus said and tom walked in the room "Im sorry!" i said and i pushed klaus off me "What happened?" Tom asked and i was still trying to catch my breath "Mila hit me" "Klaus hit me" we both said at the same time "LIAR" We yelled again "JINX" We also both yelled then we side eyed eachother "STOP COPYING ME" We said again and everyone laughed "Its not funny" We said again And everyone laughed even harder "YOU BENT MY HANGER!" i yelled at him.

"Mila" Tom said, Everyone left to their houses to unpack so it was just the two of us "Yea?" i said looking up at him "What happened to your forehead?" Je asked me touching it lightly and i started smiling "Klaus hit me with the hanger" i said pointing to the plastic hanger on the floor that was dented because of klaus's big fat head. "Damn" he said and i nodded.

"MILA" My dad yelled my name "Just a minute" I said getting up and i ran out my room "Что?" i said (What?) "Начните собирать вещи, мы едем в Украину на свадьбу и останемся там на месяц или около того" My dad said and my jaw dropped (Start packing we are going to Ukraine for a wedding and we are gonna stay there for a month or so) "Папа, я могу остаться?" i said begging (Dad can i stay?)  "No" he said shaking his head and i groaned and walked up the stairs. "TELL KLAUS" he yelled and i gave him a thumbs up with a sarcastic smile "Клаус начинает собирать вещи, мы едем в Украину на месяц" I said and klaus groaned (Klaus start packing we are going to Ukraine for a month) "ПАПА" Klaus groaned angrily (DAD) "ИЗВИНИ, МИЛА - ПОДРУЖКА НЕВЕСТЫ" He said (SORRY MILA IS THE BRIDESMAID) "I hate you mila" Klaus said kicking me out of his room "YOU HAVE TO WALK DOWN THE ASILE WITH NIKITA" He said i could hear his smile. Me and nikita got married when we literally 5 When me and klaus still lived in Moldova "EW" i said and i walked in my room and tom was half asleep on my bed "Tom! You wont believe it" i said "Huh" He said struggling to keep his eyes open. So i just said never mind and laid with him.

"Mila! Mila!" Klaus said shaking and i felt arms around me and i recognised them as toms. "What" i groaned "Your so lucky lets trade lives" he said "What" i said again "well turns out you dont have to go to Ukraine" He said and i smiled "Really?!" i said happily and tom started moving so i whispered "Yea mom and dad said i have to go and they meant to send it to another mila but yea im the best man" Klaus said happily probably because hes gonna get to see sofya maybe "Cool now get out" I said and he grabbed a pillow and hit me on the head and tom woke up "Good morning sunshine" Klaus said doing the ugliest face ever and tom jumped up "Klaus you're so scary you scared my boyfriend" i said "Shut up" he said doing the russian middle finger to me. "Holy shit you're ugly" Tom said with wide eyes "You are" Klaus said in a thick accent "You sound like a witch" i told him "Shut up i have to go pack" he said im a baby voice.