Vacation

Having dinner with family after making out with your stepbrother wasn't exactly that uncomplicated. Seojoon was sitting beside Taehyung with Jungkook sitting just infront of him, his intense dark eyes secured on him in a way that Taehyung could feel his eyes trailing over his neck, arms, and lips.

When Jungkook had proposed that and had crashed his lips over Taehyungs, Taehyung had felt like his entire world was shaking. He nearly believed that Jungkook was proposing something else and his delusional mind was taking it as something which was obviously in his favour.

Never in his most pretended and artificial delusions, he had imagined Jungkook kissing him like that.

Even while sitting there infront of his parents, with Seojoon holding his hand under the table, he could still feel Jungkook confident and steady touches all over his body. Whenever he opened his mouth to eat, the flashback of his mouth being opened under the command of Jungkook’s slick tongue came like a flood in his senses and after whirling up his blocks of mind, it left.

Everything seemed to go fine. Jungkook, even while being unaware, gave Taehyung what he suspired for, his heart panted for and his soul longed for. But, the heightened feelings of Taehyung were buried somewhere deep inside him when Jungkook’s girlfriend had interrupted them.

The remains of Jungkook’s spit and the way his touches lingered over his waist, nape and hips didn't make him feel good. The feeling which woke up in his senses wasn't satisfactory and magical as he had assumed it to be.

Although, nothing changed in Jungkook’s behaviour. He was the same, as if making out with step brother with no intentions in between just for the sake of assistance in Taehyung’s sexual experiences, and then talking back to girlfriend was...normal. Just like it was one of his hobby from his daily routine.

Whereas, Taehyung had felt his skin catching up balls of fire and getting itself to ignite. It wasn't a fire which had him staying there for more time: like the fire that was set all over him from Jungkook’s kiss and his touches. No. It wasn't that. It was the type of fire which actually had him believing that white sharp knives were being twisted into his flesh, getting deeper and deeper, almost to the point of reaching his core.

At first he didn't understand why even his body reacted like that? Why? Not like he had convinced himself from that kiss that Jungkook, from the miracle of God, would fall for him and react a little different. A little bewildered, breathless and wrecked. Just like Taehyung.

But he didn't.

He talked to his girlfriend with a smile over his face, with Taehyung laying over lap, his lips carrying the signs of what had happened between them just a while ago. But, Jungkook wasn't bothered by that. Not even a bit.

Taehyung didn't know, but for that one second, he had felt himself in the position of that clueless and innocent boy who had had a one night stand with someone. He was sure that that's how people who weren't used to one night stands felt like. Like a thing which was used by someone and the latter threw it out of his possession in just a snap in the morning.

Walking in circles in the overgrowing thoughts of his mind, which resulted in negative energy of his senses reaching its peak, he felt a docile pat over his shoulder, dragging him out of the terrifying blackness of his own mind.

" Hey, " Seojoon's soothing warm voice entered his ears, " Are you okay? You have been awfully quiet since you both came back. " Seojoon asked in low voice which was only audible to Taehyung. At least that's what Taehyung thought, as he could still hear the distant murmurs of his parents talking about their business or- what? He didn't know.