Riser's Introduction

At lunchtime, Hatt ate his lunch while Asia was immediately surrounded by the other students who were asking her questions including where she was from or why she came to Kuoh.

Random Student: Do you have a relationship with Stonecutter?

Asia: Why yes, he's my friend and we live at home together.

They newly dropped bombshell caused much surprise around the room as Hatt stopped eating and sighed at what was to come now that that information was out.

Random Student: YOU LIVE WITH EACH OTHER!?

The sudden shout startled Asia who nervously try to respond.

Asia: W-Well I-I-

Hatt finally decided to speak up.

Hatt: Yes we live together, but we sleep in seperate rooms.

Random Student: Oh, well then how do you two-

Hatt: Okay I think thats enough questions for now.

Hatt went over and gently pulled Asia away from the crowd and back to her seat. He noticed she was a bit nervous still.

Hatt: Are you alright Asia?

Asia: Yeah I'm fine, just a bit overwhelmed thats all.

Hatt took out a cookie and handed it to her.

Hatt: Dont worry, nothing bad will happen here.

Asia smiled and took the cookie before speaking again.

Asia: Hatt, is it okay if I go and visit Issei and the rest of his friends?

Hatt realized Issei wasn't in class the whole time and was probably with his club. He was a bit worried that by allowing Asia to visit them might expose his actions but also didn't want to restrict her from seeing a friend which cpuld have a negative effect on their relationship.

Hatt: Sure, just be careful.

Asia smiled again.

Asia: I will, thank you.

Asia got up and left out of the room, heading to where Hatt told her the ORC clubhouse was. Upon reaching her destination, she suddenly got a bad feeling but shook it off and knocked on the door to the building.

A few seconds later, the door was opened by Akeno who was a bit surprised to see Asia.

Akeno: Hello Asia, may I help you?

Asia: Um I was just wondering if I could come in and see Issei?

Akeno knew that this might be a good time to question her more personally about Hatt.

Akeno: Of course, come in.

Asia entered the building and was led to the main room where the rest of Rias and her peerage was.

Issei: Asia!

Asia smiled at the sight of her friend and was immediately given a hug which she returned.

Issei: So what are you doing here?

Asia: I just came to visit you, how's everything going?

Before Issei or anyone else could respond , Rias attempted to speak.

Rias: Actually, now might not be a very good-

She was interrupted as two magic circles appeared on the floor of the room. Rias was noticeably nervous as two beings appeared from them.

One being a silver haired women in a French maid outfit and the other was a man with blonde hair wearing a red suit.

The blonde haired man spoke first.