Locating Asia

A week had gone by and Hatt was starting to loose his mind as he still had not gotten a clue on where his best friend was. He had been struggling with his school work and had been putting off other tasks such as mining and gardening so his food was running low but that wasn't his main problem. Rias and her group still hadn't returned and he couldn't locate any other fallen angels in the area to interrogate for information on Asia's whereabouts.

However, he was about to catch a break.

He was walking home from school visibly tired not physically but mentally. He had felt he had failed Asia and may never see her again when he felt himself being followed again. However, instead of being completely on edge, he gained a sense of hope in that whoever was following him was either connected to Asia's disappearance or atleast had information on it.

So he led them to the forest where his house was located and went behind a tree in order to scope out who was following him. To be extra safe, he downed a potion of invisibility he had created days earlier and was able to walk around unoticed by anyone in the area.

He eventually came across two women who he had never seen before and seemed to he looking for him.

???: Where did he go?!

???: I don't know, he just went behind that damn tree and vanished!

Hatt equipped his sword and literally went up to one of them and struck her in the back of the head, hoping to knock them unconscious. However it only made them jolt in surprise and shock and get into a defensive position along with the other women.

???: What the hell!

???: Hey who the hell is there!

The two women were both confused as they couldn't see anyone yet one got struck by an unseen force.

They began wondering if they had encountered another supernatural being.

Hatt then struck again, this time after equipping a potion of strength and on the same women he had struck before and finally she was rendered unconscious as the other looked in shock.

???: Isabela!

The last women standing desperately tried to sense the unseen threat but couldn't as whatever it was wasn't giving off any strong aura.

???: Come out you bastard!

All of the sudden she was tackled from behind and knocked to the ground and held down.

???: Urh!

She struggled but whoever had her kept a strong and firm grip before forcibly turning her around and with Hatt's potion finally wearing off, she could now see that it was the supposed human they were told to follow and kill by their master.

Hatt: Who are you and what do you want?!

The women continued to struggle causing Hatt to draw his sword to her neck and repeat his question.

Hatt: I know you took Asia. Now I'll ask again, who are you and what have you done with her?!

Now scared and fearing for her life, not know what this supposed human was capable off, she gave a quick answer.

Karlamine: K-Karlamine! My name is Karlamine! And I was ordered to follow you by my master!

Hatt: And who is that and does he have Asia?!

Hatt push the sword deeper to show he wasn't playing around and wanted answers.

Karlamine: Y-Yes he has her!

Hatt: That exactly what I thought. Where is she now?

Karlamine: In the Underworld at the Phenex manor!

Hatt could only assume she was talking about the Nether given that's the only underworld he knew of and got up, pulling Karlamine up with him but keeping the sword on her.

Hatt: You going to bring me there but first, who is this Riser and why did he take Asia?

Hatt wanted to know as much as possible about his new enemy before going and dealing with him.

Karlamine: I-I can't-

Hatt gently but firmly slit the sword across her neck drawing a bit of blood.

Hatt: You can and you will, NOW SPEAK!

Karlamine flinched before continuing.

Karlamine: Hes heir to the Phenex line and my king!

Hatt was confused on the term her king but assumed it meant this Riser person was a high class being.

Hatt: Right, let's go visit this Riser and see why he took my friend.

Karlamine knew she had no choice and prepared a magic circle to take them to the underworld, all while knowing that she would be in big trouble with her master for not only failing her mission, but bringing their target to their territory.

Hatt was for a second blinded by light but it soon vanished and he found himself in a new area that did not seem like the Nether at all.

Hatt: Hey I said bring me to the Underworld!

Karlamine: This is the underworld!

Hatt took another look at his surroundings and saw that they were in front of a massive structure that resembled a very large mansion.

Hatt: Well in that case, thank you for your corporation.

And with that, Hatt gave Karlamine a strong blow to the head and knocked her out before turning to the front of the mansion and taking a deep breath.

Hatt: I'm coming Asia.