The Final Battle

Hatt found himself in the middle of a fighting ring with Riser across from him, still having an evil grin on his face which Hatt was personally getting tired of looking at.

Riser: Riser will make short work of you and show you your place!

Hatt simply held his sword with a firm grip as he got into a stance.

Sirzechs: Let the match begin!

Riser's hands set ablaze and he fired several fireballs at Hatt, forcing him to dodge and immediately become aware of Riser's ability to control fire.

Hatt: Welp, can't say I was expecting that...

Hatt quickly took out a bottle of Fire Resistance and downed it, confusing Riser and everyone watching.

Riser: Hey idiot! Nows not the time to refresh yourself!

Hatt finished the bottle and threw it to the ground before responding.

Hatt: Oh that? That's just to counter your puny flames.

Riser grew angry at that insult and threw more much stronger fireballs at Hatt who this time took the hit but came out fine, shocking everyone including Rias who too was watching the fight land was worried about Hatt.

Rias: What!

Hatt then took out another potion which was one of strength and downed it too before charging at Riser and attacking him with his sword, which to Riser's surprise, manage to land a few hits and damage him.

Riser: How could a weak weapon of man hurt Riser?!

Hatt: Please, I've killed a Dragon with these weapons!

This once again shocked everyone as the Hatt claimed he had killed a dragon.

Riser: Your lying! How could you have possibly killed a dragon!?

Hatt only responded by launching another barrage of attacks which Riser countered by throwing flaming punches at him but sadly forgot that Hatt was temporarily immune to his flames.

Hatt on the other hand noticed Risers previous injuries healing rather quickly and Riser smiled at this.

Riser: Ha! Even if you have injured me, Riser has the power of a Phenex! Riser is immortal!

Hatt grew annoyed at this as he realized this would be harder than he thought and switched to his next course of action which was smashing a bottle of poison right in Riser's face.

Riser: Arah!

Riser hissed in pain and quickly noticed said pain wasn't going away.

Riser: What have you spilled on Riser!

Hatt: Poison.

Hatt wasted no time in attacking Riser again and this time landed even more hits on him as Riser tried to fight back, all while the devils spectating the match watched in awe and disbelief that a human was able to go toe to toe with an immortal high class devil with what seemed to be simple weapons and magic spells.

Sirzechs: Incredible...

Riser finally manage to land a hit directly into Hatt's chest and throw him back and give Riser time to recover somewhat.

Riser: Y-You will pay for this!

Riser then took flight and attacked Hatt from above with the strongest attacks he could throw at him.

Hatt was force to run and dodge before taking out a potion of leaping and drinking it. He then ran and leapt at an incredible height, enough to reach where Riser was hovering and plunge his sword into Riser's chest with Riser letting out of yell of pain.