Confidential

A.N.: So sorry I haven't been posting...summer has been happening. Anyway, hope you enjoy and frequent updates are coming!

Trinity pov

I'm not entirely sure when I woke up, but Xander's gone, and the sky was gray. Grabbing my phone off my dresser I realise today Avery is going to see the red will. Already knowing what she'll find I open the group chat.

Trinity H.: Can you guys come over? Want to talk about AKG.

Iqra responds first, almost instantaneously.

Iqra M.: Might have to go to bros piano recital but I think I can get out early. 12?

Adrina C.: Sure! Can I come early tho?

Trinity H.: ok, see you all soon

Needing to feel productive I take a quick shower and pull on a black tank top, a black and tan pleated skirt and my leather jacket. (outfit 10)

I stumbled downstairs, ready to dig into Ms Laughlin's Sunday morning pancake feast when one of Nash's opened the door.

"Trinity!" My one of my bffs, Adrina Ching walks through the door in an oversized sweatshirt and a pleated skirt peeking out of the hem.

"Adrina!" We hug like we didn't just see each other two days ago.

"Now where are the pancakes?" she asks, her large glasses sliding down her delicate nose.

Avery pov

As the car pulls into the drive a sleek black limousine has also just pulled up in front of us. Two small flags with ornate suns perch on the roof. The door opens and an olive skinned girl steps out. She glides through the door like she owns the place. Intrigued, I rush out of the car and the door seems to open before I get there. I find her in the foyer talking to Trinity and another girl.

She, like Zara oozes class, her hair perfectly held in place with a green velvet headband. Her turtleneck, like her head band is emerald green, her blazer is black and grey houndstooth, and she wears charcoal cigarette pants. Her dark brown hair falls to her elbows and her eyes are rimmed by impossibly thick, long lashes.

"Iqra Muhammad." She extends her arm and speaks in a manner that suggests I should know who that is.

"Avery Grambs." I replied, trying to not be intimidated.

"Oh I know." She smirks just like Thea did.

"Hi Avery." A soft spoken, musical voice says.

I turned my eyes to the other girl. She wears a pale pink sweatshirt, and a white pleated skirt. Her socks come past her knees and her shoes are chunky pink heels with strawberry enamel charms dangling off the ankle straps. Thick, rimless, glasses frame her delicate features.

"It's nice to meet you." She smiles genuinely, just like the first time I met Trinity.

I shake her hand. "Not to be rude but, who are you?"

"They are my friends." Trinity replied swiftly.

"Now," cut in Iqra "if those are all the pleasantries to be offered, I suggest we part ways."

Feeling more than a little shook, all I could muster was a stuttered "bye". In a blink, Trinity Hawthorne and her friends had disappeared from sight and I was left to find a solarium.

"Trinity, her friends, they really are something, aren't they?"

Alisa piped up from behind me "The Muhammad's are one of the most well known and respected families here. With a fortune older than American itself, the most recent generation immigrated here just over twenty years ago.