stealing the show

malias school day had just ended and she was walking from her last class which was social studies when her friend kaz joined her side

"hey malia. wow, i like your outfit. is it new?" kaz asked her and the girl looked down at her purple long sleeve, blue skinny jeans and brown boots

"no, you cannot copy my homework." she stated, he's seen her in this.

"is that why you think i complimented you? i am insulted. i did it because i want to borrow some money." he stated and when she gave him a confused look he continued, "not a lot just like twenty..... thousand. twenty thousand dollars." he told her casually.

"why do you need twenty thousand dollars?"

"well at lunch i overheard stephanie say she wants a twenty thousand dollar necklace she saw in a magazine. and i figure if i can't win her affections,
maybe i can buy them." he explained his weird thought process with a smile. stephanie is this girl at their school who kaz has been crushing on. malia honestly didn't really like the girl. she was rude, stuck up and a total spoiled brat.

"kaz you don't need to do that. just be yourself and she'll like you for you." she told him as they approached the parking lot.

"whoa you think so?" he asked as they came to a stop.

"no i'm kidding." she said laughing. "you totally need to buy her affections. but it's gonna cost way more than twenty thousand dollars to make up for.... this." she trailed off, waving her hand in front of his face. she seen her moms mini van pull up and she sent him a smile. "bye kaz." she waved as he waved back and she jumped in her car.

malia and kaz have been friends since 1st grade. they talk to each other like brother and sister and don't take things to heart.

after school, the zieglers had gotten to the studio earlier than everyone else

after school, the zieglers had gotten to the studio earlier than everyone else. abby had started on a new solo for malia while also having her run her solo from two weeks ago.

when pyramid rolled around and she walked in wearing a light green sports bra and leggings set with her hair up in a ponytail.

when they walked in, abby applauded them all for their win. she started with brooke, congratulating her on leading the group to a win.