Notes and Thank You's

Hello Dear Reader!

We've reached the end of book three, which means there's only ONE BOOK LEFT in the Bedtime Story series!

Thank you a hundred, a thousand, a MILLION times for reading! If you're so inclined, please let me know your thoughts and feelings in the comments! Your feedback helps IMMENSELY and I couldn't become a better writer without it.

I hope you enjoyed Josiah's tale, but now it's time to look forward.

***

The siblings are together again, but will they remain that way for long?

I mustn't reveal all, but I can promise this:

A battle where magic and claws and swords collide.

A tense and ghostly reunion.

Familiar beasts, both friendly and wicked—

New wonders and horrors to behold.

The fate of the woods will be decided. Credence and Josiah's adventure will come to a (hopefully) satisfying, if not grim, conclusion.

What will happen to Ajo? Is redemption in store or has darkness consumed him beyond all hope of returning to the light?

A happy ending is never guaranteed, and often comes at great cost.

The road ahead is dangerous. Not all will survive.

Join me for the last book of the Bedtime Story series, titled Onward Forever.

I can't wait to see you at the end.

Ta-ta,

Lady in Tower

Book four of the Bedtime Story series arrives exclusively on Wattpad this coming Spring/Summer.