Chapter 11: It Changes Everything

Date: 7/22/18

Time: 12:32 A.M

France.

Palace of Versailles.

The leaders of UMDW, the Republic of China, and the Empire of Japan were all gathered in Versailles.

David: It is great to have you all on board.

Li Yuanhong the current president of China nodded.

Li: As long as Japan agrees to stop with his expansion.

Emperor Taishō of Japan nodded his head.

Taishō: Only if you allow me to keep the land we already have.

Li: Hm, as long as you won't attack anymore.

Taishō: I can agree to this circumstance.

Woodrow: Good, now sign here and you will officially join the UMDW.

Wilhelm II: Speaking of our alliance.

Mehmed: What is the issue? 

Wilhelm II: A proposition to change the name of the alliance.

This sort of surprised the leaders to a certain extent.

Poincare: And what would you propose the name to be now?

Wilhelm II: To change the name from the United Monarchies and Democracies of the World to the new and simpler name of the United Nations.

Vasil: You do realize what you are asking right!?

Woodrow: You do know that if we are to change the name, you are to switch from a monarchy to a democracy.

(A/N) Note that:

A nation generally refers to a group of people who share a common culture, history, language, and often inhabit a defined territory. It is a term used to describe a self-identified community of individuals who share a sense of common identity and often seek self-governance or independence.

An empire, on the other hand, refers to a political entity in which one state exercises control or dominance over other states, territories, or peoples. It typically involves a centralized authority or ruling power that extends its influence beyond its original borders. Empires often include diverse ethnic, cultural, and linguistic groups under their rule.

Wilhelm II: I understand that, in so I will be allowing my colonies and such to become a commonwealth.

Paolo: You do realize that this will completely change the balance of power in the world!?

Wilhelm II: Yes, but I will do what it takes to beat both of our enemies. These Grimm and Atlas.

David: And you do know how to convert to a democracy then, right?

Wilhelm II: Yes, I will be changing my system similar to the British.

Woodrow: *Sigh* This will be getting complicated.

Franz: I will have to agree with Germany, I will be doing the same. Then, after China and Japan sign for membership, we will have a vote on changing our name.

Timeskip

Emerald Forest, Fort Pathfinder

Time: 1:39 P.M

A messenger came running through the portal towards the command center.

Messenger: Commander!

Haig: A messenger? What is it?