Chapter 27: The End

Date: 1/1/19

Time: 7:25 A.M

Wednesday

Atlas, Solitas

Patton: Fire!

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

Soon the whole line of tanks from all the Armored Divisions then fired at the slowly walking witch as the Infantry Divisions fought Hazel and Cinder and the reaminging Grimm with the Air Force's.

Unluckily, Salem either shot them out of the sky or just dodged.

Patton: Keep up the fire! I want all guns trained on that woman!

Soon M1919's, tank cannons, and rifles were fired at Salem as she was hit but quickly recovered thanks to her immortality.

Swinton: Fire!

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

Soon explosions went off near her as nothing seemed to truly effect her.

Swinton: What do we do Colonel!?

Patton: Get all artillery on her! We're bringing her down!

Swinton: Yes sir!

Meanwhile with 4 other specific people.

Jack: Take cover!

Jack then tackled a Austro-Hungarian soldier as they dodged a blast of fire from Hazel.

Elias: God damnit! We need support over here!

Vili: Covering fire!

Vili then peaked up and out of his crater, firing 9mm shots from his Sterling SMG as Hazel covered himself as the bullets started to make him bleed, but he ignored it thanks to his Semblance.

Vili: A francba! (Damn it!)

He then looked up seeing Hazel jump in the air before coming down with his hands in a hammer.

Vili: Run!

Vili then jumped out of his crater as some other soldiers were then hammered to death with the fists of Hazel and the increase of Dust.

Marine 1: Shit Ricky's dead! AGH!!!

The marine was then set on fire as a fireball landed near him.

Sieg: We need to take them down!

Sieg then ran to Jack and Elias while Adrian Carton de Wiart called the shots.

Adrian: Go! We will defeat the enemy once and for all!

Adrian then drew his revolver shooting Hazel in the arm as he continued to rampage around killing the men as they couldn't get his head, or just tried to make him bleed out.

Cinder: I'm finishing this! I'll kill the Winter Maiden, take her powers then reclaim all of my power!

Cinder then created a massive fireball seeing a convoy of Half-Tracks on the approach before she threw it down.

Half-Track Gunner: Swerve! Get out the way!

The Half-Tracks then tried to turn but couldn't as their gas and oil was then ignited set ablaze causing an explosion.

Jack: Are you sure about this!?

Elias: I'm with Jack! This is insane Sieg!

Sieg: We got no choice! We kill them here and now! Or we're all dead!

Jack looked to Elias and Vili who nodded.

Elias: Then let's do this mate!

Vili: Alright! You know the plan! Me and Elias on his arms! Jack and Sieg aim for the legs! Go!