𝐓𝐖𝐎

KIMBERLY'S POV

OVER THE PAST thirteen years I have spent in this club, I never imagined that I would be leaving at the age of nineteen to play for my rival club. Today, I will be playing my last game ever for Real Madrid after they decided to cut me off. Yesterday, they had called me and informed me that I had only one more game before transferring for Barcelona.

I agreed to play despite being mad at my coach for selling me off because I wanted to play for my fans. As I walked onto the pitch for the last time, I noticed the men's team and other staff members had come to watch.

I took my place on the field, wearing the familiar white kit for the last time, and looked around at the atmosphere. Suddenly, it hit me that after thirteen years, my time at Real Madrid was finally over. As nostalgia and sadness overcame me, I felt a lump in my throat, realizing I would never ever step foot on this field ever again.

The game was almost over and we were tie 3-3 It was then that the referee announced a penalty shoot out. My heart raced, my stomach in knots, as I was called last to do the penalty kick. Without a moment's hesitation, I jumped up and down in an effort to shake off any lingering nerves. The ball flew, my foot striking it in the perfect spot, sending it straight into the right side of the goal. I was overcome with joy as I heard fans cheering as my teammates ran towards me. The referee blew the final whistle. it was over.

As the game ended, the stadium began to empty. Interviewers approached me. "Is this your last game, Kimberly? How do you feel?" they asked. Tears filled my eyes as I tried not to cry. "Real Madrid no longer wants me as part of their club, but I'll always be grateful for the time I spent playing for them. I've been with this club since I was six. It's my home, and saying goodbye tonight is incredibly hard." I said nodding my head.

After I said that, I walked off the field feeling numb. However, once I was in my car, I couldn't stop crying. It seemed like my years of hard work and commitment to the club were worthless. They had decided to transfer me carelessly. It was devastating; I struggled to hold back tears. Despite dedicating thirteen years to the club, it now felt meaningless. Suddenly, everything was different – I was switching clubs and my entire life was changing.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

realmadridgoldengirl just posted

✓realmadridgoldengirl just posted

● ○

○●

Liked by Judebellingham, vinijr, camavinga and 30 others
REAlMADRIDGOLDENGIRL at least I'm crying in my Benz am I right 🔥🔥🔥

View all 50 comments

Judebellingham first 👋🏼

Judebellingham damn you going to have to change your use to Barcagoldengirl now....
realmadridgoldengirl that don't even sound right

Vinijr aye remember to say hi to araujo and gavi for me 😉

camavinga you will be missed

aurelientchm long live the Real Madrid princess 😔😔😔

s.kimberly just posted

kimberly just posted

● ○

○●

Liked by realmadridfem, camavinga, ivanaandres5,
and 1,038,202
S.KIMBERLY Here is my final goodbye after thirteen years spent at Real Madrid this chapter has come to an end, and I am forever grateful to the club and all the amazing people I had the opportunity to meet there, including my teammates and other staff members. It's incredibly difficult to leave, but I am thankful to have been a part of one of the best clubs in the world. For the last time, Hala Madrid!

Disable comments

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*