🔪(2)

For better experience, play the song above when the story says to.

You get out of bed and go check the house. All of the windows and doors are closed and securely locked.

"There's only one explanation for this. My house is haunted."

"Well that does it! I'm selling the house," Y/N adds.

"Don't be so dramatic, Y/N," A voice says from behind you.

You shriek before slowly turning around. Your eyes widen in surprise.

"Holy shit, Finn?!"

"That's my name, don't wear it out," Finn says with a wink.

"Where have you been?!" You exclaim, throwing your arms around him.

Finn clears his throat, wrapping his arms around you.

"Well you see, I had some things to take care of."

"For the last six years?" You ask, breaking the hug. A pout is present on your face.

Finn rubs the back of his neck.

"Nevermind that! You're here now. I missed you so much!" You exclaim, hugging him again.

Finn sighs in relief, happily returning the hug. He rests his chin on your shoulder.

"I missed you too."

"Come on, let's get you to bed." Finn releases you, only to gently take hold of your hand. You don't budge from your spot.

"Are you crazy? My long lost bff has returned! I want to hear all about what you've been doing all of this time." You say, rocking back and forth on your heals.

Finn chuckles but appears to be nervous.

"Y/N, it's past midnight," Finn states, gently tugging on your hand.

"So? I'm not a kid anymore, Finn, I don't have a bedtime."

"I suppose that's true but what about work, huh?"

"I have the next two weeks off!"

Without warning Finn hoists you up, carrying you to your room. He gently places you onto your bed.

"Sleep first, then I'll tell you all about what I've been up to."

"But-" you begin but he cuts you off by placing his index finger to your lips.

"No buts. Sleep, I promise I'm not going anywhere."

"You don't have the best track history there."

Finn pouts, a spark of genuine guilt flashing through his green eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry."

The tension in the room is apparent.

"Just promise me you'll explain tomorrow?" You ask, squeezing his hand.

Finn nods, seeming genuine. You could still see the guilt in his eyes. Finn releases your hand, walking over to the door.

"I'll be on the couch if you need me."

Finn exits the room but not before stealing one more glance at you to make sure you're settling into bed. Satisfied with what he sees; Finn quietly close the door. You close your eyes, letting out a long yawn...

☊ฺ ▂ฺ ▃ฺ ▄ฺ ▅ฺ ▆ฺ ▇ฺ

Push the play button at the top of the story and turn up your volume.

...The next morning you awake to the smell of your favorite breakfast food cooking. You unwrap yourself from your little blanket burrito and step out of bed. You stretch before walking over to your closet and pulling out some clothes which you change into. You head downstairs, Finn is standing at the stove. He is humming along to a tune you know well; Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics.

"Good morning, Finn," you say, rubbing your eyes.

Finn stops humming and glances over his shoulder. A wide smile spreads across his lips.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" Finn's tone of voice is cheerful and overall very upbeat.

The two of you have a nice and peaceful breakfast.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Finn asks while standing at the sink, washing dishes.

It's a relatively nice day; sunny with only a few clouds lazily drifting across the baby blue sky in the light breeze. Its warm, the perfect day for an outdoor activity such as swimming or hiking...

...So of course...

"How about we binge watch something on my laptop?"

"Sounds good!" Finn replies.

A few minutes of silence goes by.

"Is that one drama we used to watch as kids still running?" He asks.

"Surprisingly, yes. Why, you wanna watch that?"

"Yes please," he says.

"So, your favorite genre is still drama I see."

Finn nods and you chuckle, resting your cheek in your palm with your elbow propped up on the table.

"Good to know some things never change," you say, a small smile adorning your face.

Soon enough you two settle down side by side on your bed with your laptop sitting open in front of the two of you. Due to the small size of your bed, your shoulders are touching.

"Stephanie, no!" Finn cries out in a specifically dramatic part of the show.

You turn your head to face him.

"Hey, is it just me or does pizza sound great right about now?" You ask.

"It's not just you," he responds.

"Splendid!" You say in an overly posh way like the rich people in the drama you two are watching.

Finn breaks out laughing and you join in. Afterwards you reach around Finn and grab your phone off of the side table. You call the local pizza place in your town and order your favorite type of pizza. You and him go downstairs to await the arrival of the food.

14 minutes and 59.9 seconds later.........................................................................Knock knock knock!

You walk over to the door and turn the lock, swinging the door wide open.

It's your friendly neighborhood pizza delivery guy; Dave!

"That would be $15.83," Dave says.

You pull out you wallet, taking out $16.

"Keep the change," Dave nods, smiling and handing over the Pizza before walking down the stone walkway and getting back into his red and white car with a elongated pyramid shaped sign on top that reads 'pizza'. You close the door, locking it back. You guys go back upstairs, only to find out you two are not alone.

"Hello! Can I have a slice?" The person asks, sitting upright on your bed.

Finn leans in to whisper in your ear.

"Hey, isn't that the elf guy from your creepypasta phase?"