🔪(3)

(Not proofread. Feel free to point out any mistakes.)

BEN takes a moment to look over your shocked expression before bursting out laughing. He takes a moment to compose himself, wiping the fresh blood spilling from his eyes.

"You should have seen your face!" He exclaims. His voice similar to radio static.

You stand frozen in place. Finn eventually grows concerned, stretching out his arm and poking you on the cheek with his index finger. BEN watches in amusement, his lanky arms crossed over his chest.

"I think I broke them," he comments with a snicker. He begins floating mid air, towards the two friends.

"So~ you're coming with me." BEN grabs your forearm, causing you to drop the pizza box on the floor. He tugs you towards your laptop. Finn jumps into action, pushing his body in front of the malevolent spirit. BEN raises a bushy eyebrow.

"Move it, pretty boy." BEN impatiently taps his foot on the floor.

"Over my dead body!" Finn then takes a moment to look down at himself.

"Scratch that."

BEN uses Finn being distracted as a means to escape. He hops through the laptop screen, you in tow. You both turn into thousands of colorful pixels. He takes his time to navigate through the millions of technological devices he could pop out of at any moment.

When he finds the correct portal he zaps himself out along with you. You both take on your regular physical forms. Everything around you feels as if it is spinning. You notice that you are now inside of a humongous, run down looking living room. You both came out of a television screen.

"Come on then, hurry up!" BEN drags you along, towards a door. The vibe coming from it feels ominous. You find yourself speechless.

He yanks the door open, it makes a loud creaking noise. He shoves you through, to which you stumble in response. You find yourself in front of a large, abandoned looking mansion surrounded by trees. Standing before you is the infamous king of the trees- the Lorax! No, I'm only kidding. We all know who it is. Please put your hands together for the one, the only, S-s-slenderman! And standing by his sides are his reluctantly loyal, not to mention terrifying proxies, Masky and Hoodie.

"Alright, I did my part. I'm going to go play Mario Kart with Sully. He still owes me $20." BEN says, releasing your forearm. He saunters off towards the door.

"BENJAMIN MICHAEL LAWMAN! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GAMBLING?!" A booming voice exclaims, causing many of the crows perched in the nearby trees to fly off. Their loud, screeching caws fill the area with an eerie vibe. BEN freezes mid step.

"It's not gambling, it's math. Peace," without further notice, BEN holds up a peace sign before hurriedly scurrying inside.

You're suddenly hoisted off of your feet when a large, paper white hand reaches down amd picks you up.

"Woah there, buddy! At least take me on a first date before you get handsy!" You joke, trying to make light of the situation.

"Seemingly useless, weak, rather small, fragile looking..." You hear the same strong voice from before mumble.

He drops you and Hoodie silently catches you.

"Kill them," the voice says dismissively. Slenderman waves one of his hands towards his proxies.

"Yes, my Lord," Masky replies, bowing his head. He unhooks his crowbar from his belt just as Slenderman turns to leave.

"Wait!" You shout. Hoodie tilts his head slightly, looking down at you with the beady red eyes of his ski mask. Slenderman pauses.

"Um- I like your suit. Where'd you get it?" You ask, obviously stalling.

A laugh that chills you to the core rings through the air.

"This ol' thing? It's not even my finest suit. And as for where it came from, I can't tell you that."

"Why? Is it a secret?" You ask.

"No, I just genuinely can not remember."

"Ah," you nod.

"You know what, mortal? You amuse me. Not many do so. I may just spare you, for now." Slenderman says, an almost cheery note in his voice.

"You could be our arrand person." You hear Masky sigh before quietly wheezing.

"Not another brat that I'll be responsible for," he mutters once he stops wheezing.

"I can do that!" You exclaim. You think for a moment.

"But if I may ask something of you, my Lordship," you say.

Slenderman cocks his head. You clear your throat.

"Could I still stay at my house?" You request.

"For the time being." Slenderman waves his hand.

"So, it has been decided. No harm shall come to this mortal as long as they serve me." Slenderman then walks off, quickly disappearing into the surrounding woods.

"Looks like we've got another idiot." Masky says, pulling up his mask. He takes out a cigarette pack and pulls one out. He lights it up using a match before blowing the tip of the match out.

"Put them down, Bri."

Hoodie sets you down on your feet, dusting you off.

"It's a shame I didn't get to bash their brains in." Masky says to Hoodie, exhaling a ring of smoke. It's hard to tell but by the way that Hoodie's shoulders slightly shake it seems he is laughing.

"Hello? I'm standing right here." You remind him, placing your hands on your hips in a sassy pose.

Masky takes another puff of his cigarette before placing his free hand on top of your head and ruffling your hair. He doesn't even look at you as he does it. The front door suddenly squeaks open and you nearly squeal when you see who it is. Masky turns his head, his eyes landing on a small figure.

"Sally, what are you doing out here?" Masky asks. Sally approaches him, hugging onto his blue jean covered leg like it is a teddy bear.

"I can't find Mr. Death," she whines, not yet noticing you.

"Aw, I'm sure he's around here somewhere." Masky pats the child's head.

She suddenly notices you and her eyes flash red. Masky notices and chuckles.

"Don't worry, they're no threat," he reassures her. His dull, lifeless brown eyes suddenly light up.

"In fact, they can help you find your teddy." A cocky smirk spreads across his lips. It slowly shifts into a cruel grin as his eyes focus on you. He puts out his cigarette.

"Really?" Sally asks. Her eyes returning to her normal, emerald green.

"Mhm," Masky hums. You begin to grow nervous with the way his gaze is trained on you. Sally squeals and lets go of his leg, immediately clinging onto you.

"Don't worry, kid. You can catch a ride home with BEN after you help her find her little toy." Masky's tone is taunting.