🔥Finn's Backstory

☆☆☆

Full Name: Finn Kyle Coleman
Age: 19
Height: 6'2
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Status: Dead
Species: Sort of like a poltergeist
Favorite color: Sky blue
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobbies: Star gazing, playing guitar, collecting rocks, and reading manga
Hair color: Blonde and wavy
Eye color: Light green
Personality: Kind, flirty, funny, bubbly, and extroverted
Style: IMAGES NOT MINE

Full Name: Finn Kyle ColemanAge: 19Height: 6'2Gender: MalePronouns: He/HimStatus: DeadSpecies: Sort of like a poltergeistFavorite color: Sky blueFavorite food: PizzaHobbies: Star gazing, playing guitar, collecting rocks, and reading mangaHair colo...

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

On one particularly dark night a tragedy took place at the Coleman's residence. No stars were visible in the sky that night and everybody in the house hold was sleeping soundly...

...That was until the fire alarms in the house started blaring. In the heat of the moment Lora and Sam Coleman's first thought was to run to to their only child's room. An eight year old boy named Finn.

-

They bolt down the hall to their son's room. What they see there is absolutely terrifying. The flames of the fire are quickly spreading towards Finn's sky blue bedroom door. Sam tries to open the door but for some reason it just won't budge. The handle was burning hot and burned his flesh. He holds his injured had to his chest. Lora is huddled close behind him; trying her best to contain her sobs. He proceeds to try to kick down the door but his attempts are futile.

"F-finn, baby, can you hear me?! It's momma!" Lora calls out, the flames are quickly spreading towards her and her husband.

"If you can hear me, I need you to be a good boy and listen to your momma. I need you to go over to your bedroom window and push it open. Then I need you to climb out and go next door and get help." She receives no reply, her sobs gradually become louder.

"Finn!" Sam calls out, kicking the bedroom door repeatedly.

Inside the room, alongside there son stood a mentally disturbed boy, the starter of the fire. He gazed down on the small boy who was out cold. A small, kind of deranged smile crept onto his face. He quietly opens the window, slipping outside and closing it behind him just as quietly. He gazes up at his work like a proud parent would look at their child. The house was almost completely engulfed in flames now. He takes out a old looking phone and snaps a quick picture before calling up the fire department.