🧸(4)

(Not proofread.)

You were then promptly dragged back into the creepy mansion by the unnaturally strong, albeit adorable child.

"Mr. Death!" Sally calls out. You, having absolutely no clue what to do, decide to mimic her.

"Mr. Death!" You shout, noticing how your voice echoes through the spacious room. Sally seems pleased with your actions. Your heart melts as she smiles up at you.

You both head upstairs to continue the search for her teddy bear. You guys are walking down a long, dark hallway when you are abruptly slammed into a nearby wall. You feel a cold, sharp object poke at your throat. When you open your eyes, you see that it was none other than Jane who had attacked you.

"Who the fuck are you?" She asks in a low, menacing tone of voice. Just as suddenly as she had thrown herself at you, she gets pulled away by Hoodie.

He doesn't say anything, he barely even acknowledges Jane thrashing wildly in his arms as she spits out a string of curse words. He simply nods at you as if to ask 'are you okay?' You nod in return and he hauls Jane off down the hall. Sally giggles as if she found amusement in the whole encounter.

"Come on, let's go!" She begins skipping in the opposite direction of the one Hoodie, along with a very pissed Jane, had left in.

You follow along until you hear someone cheerily humming from up ahead. You two go to turn the corner when out of nowhere a tall, thin shadow looms over you. You look up, expecting to see something terrifying but instead you are met with a charismatic smile.

"Hello there, dearest! What's yer name?" Laughing Jack asks, reaching out his hand to grab yours. He gives your hand a firm squeeze, shaking it with so much enthusiasm that you nearly lose your balance.

"I'm Y/N," you reply, shaking your hand a little once he finally releases it.

"A splendiferous name, indeed!" He pauses for a moment before asking another question.

"Would ya like a balloon animal?"

"Sure?" You answer, your tone laced with uncertainty. L.J. cackles.

"Whatcha favorite color? And animal too, please."

Once you give him the information he needs he suddenly pulls out a pack of balloons from who knows where. After he finishes creating the balloon animal he extends it out for you to take.

"Thank you," you say, admiring his handy work.

"But of course!" He says, his smile growing wider, showing off his razor like teeth.

L.J. pats Sally on her head and tips his imaginary hat to you before sauntering off, his hips swaying as he recedes.

"SMILE, COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT! DROP THE BEAR!" A voice screeches and before you know it, you are tackled to the ground by a large canine.

The dog drops the saliva covered teddy bear next to your head, bearing it's teeth at you as it growls menacingly. You see Jeff come running after him. When Jeff notices Sally, who is staring at her teddy bear with a quivering lip, he looks petrified.

"S-sally- I swear I had nothing to do with that." He points to the teddy, completely ignoring you.

You grimace as Smile dog's drool comes dangerously close to touching your skin. Sally then let's out an ear-splitting scream, leaving your ears ringing. Smile dog's ears lay flat against his head and his tail tucks between his legs at the sound.

"Sally, are you okay?!" You hear Masky's out of breath voice ask. He had come running as soon as he heard her scream. He freezes once he sees the scene before him.

With an obvious sigh of displeasure, he approaches you. He swats Smile dog away who growls in response but recoils nonetheless. Masky pulls you up by the collar of your shirt.

"Go find the creep to take you back home," he mutters, obviously referring to BEN. He releases you.

You hear him consoling Sally while simultaneously scolding Jeff as you scurry off. You arrive downstairs, ready to search for BEN when out of the blue a voice speaks.

"Looking for me?" BEN floats up out of the floor, frightening you nearly to death. He barely manages to stifle his laughter as he notices your fear.

"Scaring you has become my new favorite hobby." He slips his hand into yours, dragging you towards the television in the living room.

You allow all of this to happen and soon you are back in your bedroom. BEN let's go of your hand and smirks. He gives you a mock bow along with a teasing wink.

"Welcome to the crew," his smirk melts away into a charming smile. You watch as he hops back into your laptop, vanishing.

You hear Finn's panicked voice coming from outside of your bedroom door.

"Siri, what is the number to 911?" He asks to which Siri responds:

"911"

"Yes, 911, what is the number?"

"911," Siri repeats in a monotone voice. Finn groans in frustration.

"This is serious, Siri, my friend has been kidnapped by a deranged elf!"

"Are you on drugs?" Siri asks.

"What? No, I'm not on drugs!"

You interrupt by opening your bedroom door. Finn's eyes light up with relief. He throws his arms around you, squeezing you tightly.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're alright! What happened?!"

You hug him back, burying your head into his shoulder.

"I'd love to explain, but I'm really exhausted."

Finn nods and then without warning lifts you up and carries you over to your bed. He knocks everything off of it and lies you down.

"Sleep. We can talk when you wake up."

You don't even bother to protest. Your brain needs a break before all of the chaos consumes you. You close your eyes and you feel the sweet release of sleep creep through your entire being. You are dragged into the world of dreams, where anything is possible, even the impossible. A deep yet quiet voice calls out to you through the darkness.

"Ah, my dear, sweet Y/N. It's nice to see you again. Look at how grown up you are!"