BUS STOP

;

"oh shoot"

"that's all for today, let's wrap it up here"

Maiko said.

They were too busy practicing causing Maiko didn't realise that it already orange at the outside.

"do you want me to send you home? "

Riki asked.

"no, it's okay I'll take the bus"

"oh okay"

"but incase you are not familiar with this neighbourhood i will accompany you to the bus station "

Riki volunteer himself.

"you probably tired after practiced just now, i can use map"

"well if you say so-"

"tch the sweet guy image of yours suddenly brushed away"

Maiko mumbles under her breath.

"what did you said? "

"nevermind I gotta go, see you tomorrow Riki"

"aightt catch you later "

_

Maiko put her shoes on and open the map on her phone for finding the bus station location.

"turn left straight up to 100 meters and then turn right "

She follow all the route but apparently not a single bus stop appears in front her eyes.

"might be a little mistake , let's try one more time"

She ended up at the same street again.

Maiko started to feel anxious since the sky colour already turned darker indicates the day almost hit night time.

"ugh i should've take Riki's offer to show me the way to the Bus stop just now"

She feels all frustrated and anxious at the same time. Imagine being stuck at the neighbourhood that you not familiar with.

Too bad because Riki and her never swap their phone numbers too.

"woof woof"

" what was that?!"

Maiko could feel the adrenaline rush, and her blood obviously pumping like crazy leading her shivering through her spine.

"maybe if I walk a little further I could find the way out.."

"you seems lost pretty girl"

Suddenly a voice appeared in the dark breaking the silence of the night.

She started to speed up running without knowing the way that she would ended up.

Unfortunately she stumbled on the way because of the street sidebar.

She immediately get up and hide behind the building wall.

"hmphhh lemme see , tired of playing catch up now you want to play hide and seek? "

"lucky enough i still love you"

That person scoffed.

"wait , could be only that one person"

Maiko monologue herself.

Suddenly Maiko feel like someone hold her wrist causing she letting out scream and that person cover her mouth with her hand.

She trying to elbow that figure but she struggles in between because he is too strong.

"CAUGHT YOU"

....

ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆

(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

.