D-DAY

are you ready Miss Meeko?

tonight will be ours !!

let's go !!

both Riki and Maiko said excited as they intertwine their hands and walk to the stage

_

" welcome welcome to our biggest dance competition of the year !! "

" everyone in the audience you may have your seat our event will be starting soon !!"

_

Maiko and Riki are sitting in the waiting room with the other contestant looking straight to the screen showing Yuki Watanabe and her partner swaying and enjoying every little detail of their moves.

"are you nervous? "

Riki asked breaking the awkward silent .

"uhm yeah.. maybe.."

"oh come on you can beat every single one of them easily , even with your eyes closed, miss Meeko"

Riki said and put his hands on top of Maiko's hands because he realised she is being so nervous causing her whole body shaking and sweating.

"we can do this "

Riki whispered to Maiko leaving a sweet smile at the corner of his lips.

" i need to go to the washroom "

" I'll come back quickly "

Said Maiko as she stands up and rush to the washroom.

_

The next contestants are our Ballerina queen Takahashi Maiko and Nishimura Riki !!

Riki is going back and forth searching for Maiko but she's nowhere to be seen.

He started feeling worried and decided to take a look at the washroom.

ttut ttut... the number you're calling is not reachable, please try again later..

"ughh please, be fine , where are you Maiko"

Riki stuttered as his hand kept dialing Maiko's number.

_

Meanwhile the audience has started to cause chaos and whispering to each other because of Maiko's absence.

"For the third time,The next contestants are our Ballerina queen Takahashi Maiko and Nishimura Riki" !!

"Please come to the stage right away".

Riki has no choice but to go straight on the stage. He grabbed the microphone and said :

"can we please hold on for 5 minutes, my partner is having stomach problems , thank you"

"we can start now"

Maiko comes running from behind the stage .

"where were you ?!"

Riki asked pulling Maiko close to him.

"as you said stomach problem"

Maiko replied simply.

_

"are you ready Miss Meeko?"

"tonight will be ours !!"

"let's go !!"

both Riki and Maiko said excitedly as they intertwine their hands and walk to the stage

They could hear all the loud cheers and claps that the audience gave as they both entered the main stage.

As usual despite his busy schedule Mr.Takahashi always makes time to witness Maiko performances .

You could see his serious expression looking straight on the stage .

Probably still mad at the chaos that happened just now .

_

"And the first place belongs to......"

" Watanabe Yuki and Hiroshi Kai "

The audience was so shocked because this is the first time Maiko didn't win over.

At first glimpse their eyes met, Mr Takahashi already stared through his daughter's eyes, leaving Maiko shivers down to her spine.

_

"we did well !! "

"you did well Maiko !!"

Riki stated and pulled Maiko into his arm.

"eh, why are you crying? "

" Aren't you proud of us ? we made it.."

" but.. we're not the first winner "

"I'm sorry , I should've done better , if it's not because i accidentally slipped , we could already beg the trophy.

"I'm doomed"

Maiko muttered under her breath .

"oh come on at least we didn't come at last"

" The second place is already good you know !! "

" no you don't, you don't know Riki.. "

" I -

...

" Takahashi Maiko gets in the car "

" Now!! "

_

ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆

(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

_