TWO FACES

_

Mr Takahashi stands up , he was about to hit Maiko's face .

" I'm, I'm what?!! "

" you want to slap me huh ? do it, do it again , i love the feeling when your hand hits my face "

" but you know what i love ? the sounds and the way your belt hit me "

" what?? What's stopping you Mr Takahashi? "

" isn't you're the most powerful person in this house ? "

" just do it like you always do, swing it a little, I promise it won't hurt "

Mr Takahashi was about to slap her face but suddenly Mrs Takahashi came in between .

" honey please , stop this , "

Mrs Takahashi begging on her knee .

" Maiko baby go , go in your room , stay there and don't even dare to get out "

Mrs Takahashi pushes her daughter, trying to keep her under her wings.

Maiko ran to her room and locked the door shut. That's it the panic attack her again. She got down on her knees trying to breath properly and slowly grab her bag searching for her medicine.

"damn it , Yuki threw all of them in the toilet"

Maiko sighed realising there's no other option. Maybe tonight after all her dream will come true.

_

"Maiko please wake up, honey please "

As usual Mrs Takahashi went to check on her daughter before sleep not until she realised that Maiko is unconsciously laying on the floor .

" this is all my fault "

She tries to carry Maiko to the car with all her strength. Suddenly her husband come and reach for her and try to snatch Maiko away .

" what is wrong with you ?!! "

"you jerk , let me go now , i will filled for a divorce paper for you and don't expect to see both of us ever again"

Mrs Takahashi shouted and grabbed Maiko into her car before her husband could do anything.

He was too shocked seeing his obedient wife react that way, that was the less he could expect from her .

-

" do you feel better honey?"

Mrs Takahashi asked Maiko.

" mama where are we ? and what happened? "

Maiko slowly opened her eyes and discovered that she is not laying in her room, instead it was an unfamiliar white room. She could smell some weird odor of her surroundings.

" we are in the hospital, and don't worry it's all good now "

" do you want to eat?  I'll get food for you okey "

Mr's Takahashi asked and Maiko just slightly nodded. She is still confused why she ended up in the hospital.

The fact that she only remembers the scene during her fight with her dad .

ringg ringg

"wait I've to pick up this call first"

Her mum state and walk out the room .

" what do you want? "

" Is Maiko alright? "

"It took you all night to reach me out and asked about your daughter condition?"

"look, Honey I'm so sorry for the way I acted last night "

"last night ? "

"last night is not the first time you acted that way , why do you only asking for apology now ? "

" I'm so sorry , I've learned my lesson "

" don't think I'm going back with you and you're not going to meet our daughter even after we settle the thing down"

" bye- "

"hold on sweetheart, you're not going anywhere "

Mr Takahashi cut her wife from hanging up the call.

"hurmm, how about we play the game ? The fact that you've already started it by yourself "

" the cctv records are still doing well in my file, i wonder what your daughter will think about you?"

Mrs Takahashi gasped and dropped the phone .

" come back to our house if you don't want anything bad happens to both of you and your daughter "

Mr Takahashi said provokely before completely hanging up the phone call.

_

ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆

(⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)