"Not as Cute as You" Part 5

Riley looked down to observe his new diaper. He noticed the extra padding caused his legs to bow slightly wider. His shirt came down just far enough to hang above his waste band. Cassie did a perfect job with the tapes to make it feel snug. It was different from the pull up without the elastic feeling. He felt more locked into the diaper and it was odd, but secure and cozy. He then took a big sigh as he followed Cassie through the doorway. 

"All changed!" Cassie announced as Riley came walking into the living room. He took small steps towards the girls with his eyes to the ground and his hands fidgeting with the front of the diaper's waste band. 

"Oh my goodness!" Anne said as she ran over to Riley. Riley then looked up at the girls and saw Julie was also walking towards him. She then stood next to him with her body slightly angled away from Riley and her arms crossed. She gazed at him from head to toe before raising her dark eyebrows. Riley couldn't figure out what was going through Julie's mind. 

"I'm so happy you're still being a baby and this is even better!" Anne said. "The diaper is the best part and I love the cartoons on it too. It's so cute!" 

Riley noticed Anne was standing up straight next to him as if to compare each other's height. Anne was taller than Riley, but only by a couple inches. She then turned to Cassie.

"I want to go out with you guys, but I'd feel out of place without a costume. Do you have any more diapers, Cassie?"

"Aww we sure do. We have what's left of the pack and they should fit your booty nicely." Cassie said. "Come on, let's get you ready." 

"Yes!" Anne cheered as she then followed Cassie into the bedroom and shut the door. 

Julie and Riley didn't move. Riley mostly kept his eyes down, but gazed at Julie and could see her standing tall over him with her arms still crossed. He was still fidgeting with his diaper and avoided eye contact like a toddler getting scolded. There was an awkward silence for a short moment. Riley was choked on his words and grew frustrated with himself for lacking anything to say. The moment probably lasted only five seconds, but it felt like an hour to him. 

Julie then broke the silence, "Sooo did Cassie change your diaper? I was expecting you to change yourself into big boy clothes, but you're not even in pull-ups anymore. You must be dedicated to the baby costume, huh?

Riley felt his face become hot with sweat building near his hairline. "Um Cas....Cassie didn't bring any other clothes with her. She just had the diapers and I didn't know how to put them on. 

"Mhm....and did she wipe you and powder you too?" Julie asked. 

Riley felt his stomach starting to sink. "She did, but she insisted!" He replied as he felt his legs turning to jelly.

Riley's emotions started to swirl and he felt himself losing control. Why is this happening? He thought to himself. This day was going so well. 

Julie could now see Riley becoming visibly upset. She relaxed her arms and her posture. "Oh it's not a big deal. I just didn't know you and Cassie were like that with each other." She said as she approached him and placed her hand on his shoulder. 

Riley felt his face instantly cool down and the strength returned to his legs. He regained control of his voice and looked up at Julie. "Oh we've been friends our whole lives. We go back to when we actually needed diapers, but we're just super close." Riley said with a chuckle, feeling relieved. 

"Aww that's actually cute." Julie said. 

"Not as cute as you." Riley quickly replied.

Julie raised her eyebrows in a surprised fashion. "Oh, do you really think that?" 

Riley paused for a moment to collect his thoughts. This is the moment, he thought to himself. "I...I do. While you were dating your ex, I could never understand how a guy could be so lucky, but make you cry all the time. You're gorgeous and so sweet. To be honest, I... I've had a crush on you since we started hanging out." 

Julie was staring down at Riley when he spoke to her. Her head tilted slightly and her expression changed as if she was looking at a puppy. She kneeled down to get closer to Riley and placed both her hands on his shoulders. 

"You're handsome too." She said. "To be honest, you're one of the greatest guys I've met and you always make me smile. You even have the cutest little body. I'm just so sorry to say that I don't know where my feelings are though. Getting out of my last relationship was so rough and I'm just not ready for anything else right now. I hope you understand." 

Riley felt like he was punched in the stomach, but even though this was upsetting for him, he also had a sense of relief. The weight of keeping his secret to her was off his shoulders. He finally told her how he felt and was grateful she at least let him down gently while understanding her reasoning. They hugged each other tightly before letting go and smiling at each other. 

Julie stood up just as the bedroom door opened. Cassie walked out carrying Anne in her arms while both of them were laughing. Anne still had on her tight pumpkin shirt, but her hair was now in pig tails, and was wearing nothing else but a diaper. 

"Looks like we have two babies now!" Cassie said as she put Anne down on her feet. 

"This is amazing!" Julie said as she pulled out her phone. "Get together you two. We need to get a picture of this."

Riley collected himself and cheered up. Anne got on all fours and swiftly crawled over to him and tugged on his shirt. They both posed while sitting on the floor with their legs straight out. They put their arms around each out and showed big smiles. 

"I love it!" Julie said as she took the picture. 

Anne hopped to her feet as Riley stood up. He took a glance at Anne and admired her athletically toned little body. Her shirt was tight to her breasts and it exposed her abs between her waste line. She had a smaller, but well rounded butt fitting perfectly into her diaper.

"This is going to be so fun!" said Anne. "I haven't gone out or dressed up for Halloween in years. "To be honest, I also always wondered what it was like wearing a diaper and it's so cozy! How does it make my butt look?" she said as she stuck out her hip. 

"Nice and perky." Cassie said as she patted Anne's butt. 

The four of them hung out in Anne's place for about an hour longer. They shared some more drinks and snacks while trading stories about each other before deciding to head out for the evening.